Energy regeneration very bugged

Dropped it last night.

Experienced the bug before I was using shadowcraft.

Experienced the bug during use of shadow craft.

Experiencing the bug now when I am not using shadowcraft.

Has it gotten through your head yet? It’s not just me. There are numerous threads about this bug.

2 Likes

The shadowcraft and stormshroud set bonuses are 35 and 30 energy chance on melee attack. They’re not easy to confuse vs the standard energy refresh that if you even play a rogue as an alt become very in tune with.

Yep, as a fellow ambush rogue the 40 energy tick really leaves you open to CC before landing the next BS…

I’m trying my hardest to not bring up how bugged vanish is… Dangit!

1 Like

Been experiencing the bug since garrote. The Hell is the matter with you

1 Like

From my perspective Rogue “vanish” buff does not even take place until roughly an entire global later.

Additionally when a rogue uses vanish vs me it’s not consistent in canceling my target of the rogue.

As a result vanish is easy to cancel from outside because I simply wait a moment and then fire another shot.

2 Likes

Here you go buddies.

Here’s a Blue response on pet focus:

This is about my observation as well. There’s certainly an issue with batching and how vanish is prioritized.

Arcane shot can somewhat reliably knock me out of stealth if timed properly it seems.

So focus = energy, got it genius.

PvP happened on a PvP server? Oh sorry buddy.
I guess you have to reroll.

The system is the same, how about you watch that video and slow it down really slow so you can see the 21 point energy tick.

Stop arguing because you don’t like Classic and can’t accept these things aren’t bugs.

I don’t see anywhere in the video where he skips a +20 energy tick and I instead gets a +40 energy tick, do you? Because this happens all the time in Classic.

1 Like

How often is all the time? You should make a 30 minute long video so we can see how often it happens. Now that the 21 energy tick is proven normal, are you going to keep moving the goalposts like you’ve been doing for weeks? Every day, a new Harmondale “this is bugged” thread appears with no evidence whatsoever.

1 Like

Harmondale
why you make 2 threads, same exact wording to the letter, for same thing?

fwiw druid energy works same way

yeah you can see atleast 3 timesi n the video him get 21 energy instead of 20.

I made this video in about ten seconds.

Posted the video evidence.

Awaiting your rebuttal.

Show me a vanilla video where that happens and I’ll Venmo you $50. For real.

That goes for anybody that can do that.

1 Like

well, it explains the resolution.

Looks about like my druid in feral cat

I’m waiting.

You already owe me $60 from the last time I proved you wrong.

When is this?

:man_shrugging: