Endgame is sooo much fun

Level 1 Torgast first floor I have to deal with a stupid Empowered Mawsworn Flametender. My class doesn’t have enough reliable interupts. doesn’t matter how much damage I do. It’s miserable.

2 Likes

If Blizzard Dev has so little respect for their players as to create this creature and put him in the way of every class - they can go suck eggs. The first time I encountered this I left the game for months because it was too absurd and I don’t have the kind of time to waste on nonsense. I came back- it’s still here- time to leave again. I don’t have an addiction and I don’t try to play hardcore- I just want to have fun for an hour or two when I am free- there’s enough aggravation in real pandemic life and I have no desire for my entertainment to be a negative pointless experience. You are missing the mark Blizzard, this kind of boss is so yesterday and totally stupid.

You are dead weight to the game. There is no real difference whether you are playing or not, so no one really cares about your struggles with probably the easiest content in the game.

1 Like

The tender is not a boss it’s a mini boss and one of the raider ones at that. He dosent do much damage at all while every class is able to do with his cast just fine.

Esp as a death knight one of the better classes at dealing with it as a melee. But mabye you being only level 23 and can’t enter Torg is the real issue. Even the op mage case is the same vary easy to deal with it.

Post on your main and we can point out exactly how to handle it as this one is rather easy in fact it’s prob the best mob to have as a mini boss.

1 Like

If you’re struggling in floor 1 of torgast it means you need to go do some more covenant quests and get above 160 ilvl and come back later. I couldn’t do a layer 3 on my brand new ret Pally that was like 138 ilvl brand new 60. Went and did like 4 hours of cov quest came back at like 160ish and that level 3 was cake. Even on my toons that are only like 190-200 ilvl I can solo level 8 torgast floors no issue. This is clearly either a gear issue or a new to the game issue and just need more experience / quicker reactions.

Do you click your spells or is everything keybound? I’m trying to understand how any 60 couldn’t beat a single non boss mob on a level 1 torgast.

I just realized this was a necro’d post from early Jan. Surely you’ve got it figured out by now. Hopefully you were able to get to the 2nd floor

1 Like

Tell him how you really feel. LMAO

1 Like