Endeavor tasks aren’t counting progress made. For example, I’ve been doing the mining endeavor in The Ringing Deeps and have been stuck at 2/20. I assumed this was a UI bug but after gathering over 20 nodes its still stuck on 2/20 and hasn’t completed. Same with fishing which is stuck at 9/20.
adding to thread that this is still an issue. I’m gathering in Ringing Deeps for the Candle Culture endeavor, my counters are stuck at 8/20 for ores and 11/20 for herbs. additionally, when they did contribute to the counter, they only counted 1 per node, not how many ores or herbs were picked up (unlike for any other endeavor gathering task).
I have not tested either fishing or skinning. I did pick up lumber, which is tracking appropriately and giving credit 1 per lumber picked up.
it cause the task poorly worded or bugged, it not the whole zone it only counts when it says ringing deeps at your minimap (most of the sub zones do not count)
I notice that for fishing, it appears to be only counting the number of different fish caught, not the total number, which makes catching 20 fish a bit challenging when there are only 10 different fish in the zone.
I had the same issue. I took my mining/herbalist alt to there figuring I’d knock a few of them out super quick… WRONG! I quickly figured out that if you in any area not considered the Ringing Deeps it didn’t count, but after hitting over 30 nodes in the correct area I only had a total of 6 points credited towards both endeavors. I gave up at that point and hearthed home figuring it was totally broken and not worth the time trying to do. I instead just did the 'Home" stuff and quickly racked up 30% of the entire endeavor in about an hour.