End the war on solo gameplay in WoW

Yet Blizzard lowered the rewards for ZM to regular normal instead of endboss normal.

Hence why I am correct as usual and you are incorrect as usual. Have a nice night.

Sorry, your assessment is still wrong, but keep talking about things you don’t understand.

Aren’t you supposed to be a raider?

2 Likes

Yet I understand it clearly.

I am.

4 more levels till you can do dungeons!

You have proven you don’t.

:rofl:

Yeah. WArfronts were cool. Would of been better received, or more popular, if they would of had a pvp warfront to go along with the pve fronts imo. Abandoning the Barrens front didn’t help either. Even though fronts were instanced, they still had an open world feel to them which was nice, and none of that Super Mario game platform jumping back, and forth like Shadowfail raids were lol.

The ZM world content that is tuned to be a group activity?

I think you are also thinking about torghast wrong. In the current version, the Layers are intended for different audiences. L13 is for solo/normal, L14 is Heroic, L15 is early mythic, and L16 is Mythic end boss. (L13 isn’t free win enough to be the LFR equivalent). There exists content that not everyone is capable of clearing, and that is ok.

Catch up would imply that you are getting 252-259 when S4 starts. Having that ilvls now is not catch up.

Yet one of the features of this game is and has basically always been that the reward is related to the difficulty of the content. Harder content gives more/better rewards than easier content. If you don’t like that, go play FF14.

Or just go back to the version from when subs peaked in wrath. At this point in the patch, solo/queue only players would be using mostly 233s, with 2 252 set pieces from the emblem vendor, and getting their 4 set in 2 months.

You may disagree on the reason, but he did accurately describe the result in game. Korthia gear capped higher up the rankings of that season than Cypher gear does.

1 Like

Obviously, someone doesn’t grasp the real problems here. It’s ok.

We grasp your issue with it (solo/world gear is too low ilvl), but we are disagreeing that that is the nature of the problem. We are arguing the opposite problem, that solo gear is too high ilvl. Both sides have opinions about the topic, and that’s what all the arguments in this thread are. Players giving their opinions, and other players disagreeing with, and pointing out logical results of the other side’s opinion.

Wrong again. Keep on making up stuff though.

To me, both of them were terrible :sweat:

At least you could ignore warfronts after the 2nd or 3rd week of the season.

Then articulate your position on this topic more clearly.

True. But my God what a let down. They legitimately made it to where you couldn’t queue up with guildies because they didn’t want people to trivialize the content.

Remember the Reddit AMA from the dude who managed to loose a normal warfront?

Yeah
yeah I do

Not sure what the point of this comment was considering FF14 is the exact same way.

Probably should have said skyrim tbh.

I’d think we’d like to see the yardsticks you used to make this assumption.

There are more players who have a raid achivement than don’t have a single mythic 0 achievement.