End of the Dream quest disconnection from server

I tried all of these work arounds and it is still not working. This incredibly unfortunate of those who actually want to lvl the shadowlands campaign in timewalking

I eventually got it working by disabling all addons and setting my UI to Modern (Preset)
I’m not sure what specifically did it, but the action of switching from my custom UI layout was the last thing before it worked

1 Like

I’ve tried everything. Disabled add-ons, tried with Advance Combat Logging on and off. Tried skipping cut scene and letting it play. Restarted my computer. No matter what, I get disconnected every time it switches to legion. Very frustrating.

Update, decided to give it one more try before switching time-lines. I abandoned the quest, disabled add-ons then picked up the quest again, and it worked!

1 Like

To add another data point: I just hit this as a level 60 Priest. Relogging didn’t help, disabling addons didn’t help, but after abandoning and re-accepting the quest I was able to get through.

Disappointing to see that this bug has apparently been around for half a year now with no fix, but the “abandon and restart” workaround may be worth a try for anyone else running into this.

Changing my UI to Modern (Preset) worked! Thank you!!!

Disable addons for legion loading screen worked for me!

Level 36

1. Disabled all addons - didn’t work.
  2. Went back to Chromie to change Timewalking to Shadowlands - didn’t work.
  3. Abandoned quest and picked it up again - worked!

‘For those experiencing disconnection after the cinematic, I was able to resolve the issue by turning off “Optimize Network for Speed” in Network options’

1 Like

this works thanks so much