End game raider looking for a future home (social for now)

Hello guys!

So here is what it is, I am looking to get back into the raiding scene and WoW as whole, I raided all of legion getting Aotc in both ToS and Antorous and always wanted to do Mythic and I was willing to put in the time, however my guild decided to stop raiding at the start of BfA and it got me down a bit so I left for break.

I have kept up with the whole story raid tiers and everything else, right now im of not much use to a end game raiding guild as most of my toons were left at 110 but its my plan to get back in full force as soon as possible or the next explansion since I am a bit of the loop.

So Basically im looking to be a “social” player in a raiding guild on the Horde side ( preferably ) until im to speed or wait for the next expansion in order to commit raiding again ( I can rush and catch up on a toon etc with the gearing catch up mechanics) But in truth I would like to take it easy do the reps get some heritage armors and everything im behind on, get to know the guild maybe join discord etc.

I usually range DPS but Im open to play what the guild requires the most as I have almost every class as a max level ( or will have ) in a pretty short time.

Leave me a message here or add me if you would like maybe further talk to me or suits your guild or to look at my characters etc since some of them might not yet be active on the armory.

Luzzy

hi im kaebum from Ex Inferis and we are 8/8h and 1/8m EP we arnt looking to down everything in mythic, just as far as we can till next raid. but we are looking for rdps for our team and if you wanted to take the time to get gear up that’s cool let me know if that’s something you might want to do my gamer tag is kaebum#1777

Nefarious is recruiting for the next raid tier and expansion and would love to chat with you further. We enjoy helping others out and could help you get caught up with mythic plus runs when you’re ready. We also have quite a few at the social rank if you’d like to hang out there and enjoy the content for a while.

If interested, you can contact me Malevicent#1456

Hey there! My guilds recruiting some more for our raid team we raid on fri/sat 6-9 (pst) we do M+ thro out the week and other shenanigans as well. We are a heroic focused raiding guild that strives for AotC and we also dabble in mythics! If you are interested please add me to btag and we can chat some more :). My btag is Hera#1937

You can also check us out on our forum post and drop a reply there if interested. The Forbidden Rising is recruiting! (8/8H TEP)

Cheers and Good luck!

Hey Luzivel

Not Ideal has two raid teams, so, if you’re a fairly casual player, it shouldn’t be too hard for you to get involved in someway and be able to learn!

Heroic: Tuesday/Thursday 7:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST
Mythic: Saturday/Sunday 7:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST

If you’re interested, feel free to contact me!

My btag is: Chris#12923
Discord is: Urthog#7061