End game lvling still physically painful due to botting

You don’t seem to understand lol. I’m not talking about groups of people rep grinding or looking for world drops. I’m referring to clear cut bots that farm very specific end game quest regions for items.

That’s not called “competition” botting is a problem stop wasting time by trying to insinuate that it’s something else entirely.

Pretty sure there is an addon that when you type the proper word or phrase it auto invites the whisperer.

There are for sure 2 bot gold selling accounts on Pagle, selling Mara runs that post at least 16 hours a day. Just today I heard someone crying about how he got ripped off by one. Community doesn’t seem to care. They been doing this for quite awhile.

Blizzard depending on farmers will not ignore these robots or illegal, these are all very good recognition, I don’t think adventure gamers will spend more than 15 hours a day in the same dungeon or the same place, and every day, if you notice where you will find that can appear black lotus is where those people every day, and is in every day, and every day is more than 15 hours, and run the dungeon (strat LBRS Z G DMN dme scholo) the dungeon if you notice you will find that every day is the people who run again, and finish every day 30 times instance or very close to, and those people are not involved in the team raid MC BWL (Z G a. Tony AQ tAQ) almost all the accounts are wearing some blue and green! ~

I got killed yesterday by a group of 12 multi bots outside of aq heh… whoever that guy is must be bored as heck.

Lol that’s a stretch.

“Community enriching” lulz