Encrypted Ny'alothan Text Bug?

I unlocked rank 3 formless void for my warrior with the usual method and I no longer get texts from the bosses as intended.

Now with the account wide essence system, my shaman has also unlocked rank 3 formless void from the vendor. They had rank 1 before learning rank 3 so I naturally decided to ditch all the current texts I had for rank 2 on my shaman.

For some odd reason despite already knowing rank 3 formless void I still get texts on the shaman from the bosses for rank 2. I don’t really plan on doing raiding outside the LFR to get even more on my shaman (just in there for the transmog).

In my opinion this should not be happening at all and it’s kind of irritating getting this pointless item put into my bag.

Anyone else having this issue too?

Encrypted Ny’alothan Texts only go up to rank 3. Once you have completed it, you’re done. If you have an extra, you can safely delete them. (Apologies if I misread the intent behind your first paragraph. The way it is worded left me uncertain.)

In regards to your shaman alt, they technically never obtained rank 2 of The Formless Void. That is why those texts still drop for that character.

Yeah I know how it works. It just still seems silly that my shaman continues to get texts when they already have rank 3 is all.

Guess I’ll just have to get rank 2 outside the LFR to stop the game from looting texts.

Is thank rank 3 for both healing and dps specs on the shaman? Once I filled rank 3 for the healing essence, then the texts stopped dropping.

Formless void can be used by all 3 roles.

2 Likes