<Enchanted Dragon Slayers> Recruiting Members for Battle of Dalazor

<Enchanted Dragon Slayers> was formed by a group of friends who want to raid and have fun doing it. The core of the guild was founded by hardcore raiders who are looking to slow it down and relax for a change and just go with it instead of adding a additional 40 hours a week to raiding to get top placements in the world and us because if that is what you looking for you probably aren’t going to find it here.

We are currently 8/8N and 8/8 heroic and 2/8M and still progressing every week until the new raid drops on the 22nd of January.

We are looking to hit Battle of Dalazor hard when it drops. So we are looking to recruit all returning players and veterans of the game to progress through this content and be AOTC with a end goal of cutting edge. We are a laid back group of raiders who take progression seriously and like to joke around for farm content. If you think you might fit into a guild with that kind of attitude please feel free to contact me on Bnet

Raid Times
Currently we are raiding Twice a week

Tuesday 8-11ish
Thursday 8-11ish
Sunday Potential Alt fun runs at any given point of the day

We are also in search of players to start pushing high keystone Mythic + runs. We currently have a few members who have run a few +10 but we are trying to get established groups to push tens weekly and go on from there

We are also looking to start branching out into the pvp scene and start RBG group support arenas and ETC so if you are interested in that as well we have some dedicated players looking to push high rankings and have fun.

If you wish to find out more about us or are interested in joining the guild please feel free to add me on Bnet Hooky#1361 or add me in game on Hooknight

1 Like

still interested in a Solid boomie and mage

Bump still need that boom chicken

2 Likes

attempting zekvoz tonight still need 2

Great guild, free raiding supplies, repairs, active community on and off raid nights, discord Mythic + night event, timewalking events, BGs funzy events to keep the flow of something to do offnight from raid nights. It has been such a investment to stick around with these guys, making the game all about the social aspect. Else I would have long stopped playing BFA until 8.1 dropped.
Active friendly officers, guild bank always full of mats supplies gold, funny discord lady raiders and a cellphone memory worth of fresh daily memes.
Check us out!