Enchant Ring: Stats missing from vendor in TBC Classic

According to everything I’ve ready, Enchant Ring: Stats is supposed to be sold by Nakodu in Lower City at the honored reputation level. He does not have this recipe in his inventory. Is the information I have researched correct and perhaps the enchant is on a different vendor?

EDIT: I’ve even tried to seek out Indormi at the caverns of time, but she is not found there (there is no Outdormi either, heheh)

9 Likes

I can’t find it either

i’ve been searching for this as well, its practically why i stuck with enchanting. pushed for honored with lower city but still no recipe. what gives? picked druid for my main with enchanting and herbalism and between this and no swift flight form right now, i’m really regretting not lvling my prot pally (jewelcrafting) or frost mage (tailoring) first.

anyone know if there is anything at all from blizzard on when these possibly “later phase” items will actually show up?

Same for me, Cannot see + Stats to Ring on Lower City Vendor

Same here, please fix this!

Blizzard please fix this. The enchant is not in the game and should be on the Lower City vendor it was a 2.3 change and is clearly a bug.

This is a major issue for Enchanting.

Also missing for me. This enchant missing dramatically affects the value of enchanting to certain classes. Please fix!

Missing for me also.

1 Like

Fix it blizzard!

not there /10char

Same here, cant see the enchant on Lower city vendor, pls fix!!!

Same, wtb ring stats Blizz!

I also could not find it when I checked after getting 375 enchanting.

Also, even if you are not 375 enchanting or Honored with LC, it should still be visible to everyone (just not purchase-able and highlighted in red like other unavailable items you are not yet qualified for).

Also missing for me… this is extremely frustrating.

So, I believe Blizz did a Mix and Match on what was out there. Originally that enchant was tied to Scales of the Sands inside Caverns of Time, and was a rep reward from them, and later moved to Lower City later when other content was released. I am thinking that we’ll see the enchant in Phase 3, and it may be moved to Lower city in Phase 4 or 5.