Empty Spellbook

I have made 3 new characters now (Forsaken Warrior, Worgen Warrior, Worgen Rogue), and all of them have a broken spellbook. The spellbook shows full guild perks, no unlearned spells, and newly trained spells do not appear. Since these are sub-10 characters, they don’t have any talent tree to reset to try to fix this. Makes it nearly impossible to play new toons (yes, you can remember what the skills are, and make macros)

I have cleared my cache, and deleted WTF, but still broken.

Same.

Just to add to this, when learning a new spell on a copied character, it also did not appear in my spellbook.

Same. Im on character 2 attempt and its broken. Worgen hunter and human lock.

I’ve had spells missing on mine. Made a templated Worgen Priest and went to move spells to my bar (primarily Shadow spells). Shadow Word Pain was not to be found, and it allowed me to move to Page 2 despite it being blank and not enough visible elements on Page 1 to justify having the Page 2. After I slotted in talents the spell had come back but I couldn’t find Vampiric Embrace or Vampiric Touch to put on my bar.

I ended up having to make macros to be able to have the spells for testing the rotation.

the spells are there,they just dont appear visualy.

as annoying as it is,the workaround to this is to make macros for abilities in the template of:

#showtooltip
/cast abilityname