Empowering herbs/ores isn't valuable enough

Many herbs and ores when they’re empowered into turning into creatures lose their ore/herb on their loot table, the huge amount of herbs/ore spawn also means that it’s not as much effective to try to take more time gathering those nodes if you empower them. I feel a bit more could be added to make those worth without having to spec into those nodes to make them passively better. The risk/reward also of ez-mine nodes for non-engineer is also not much great, it’s a bit weird how that work and when they’re in closed area the mechanic doesn’t always work great.

3 Likes

Just a bit of advice, but always Empower your node after you’ve gathered from it. The node (unless it was just about to despawn anyway) still exists within the world, you can usually still see a stump. Empower the node afterwards and you will retain what you gathered + get the new mob or whatever.

The EZ-Mine is a bit annoying, but the time taken to mine the node is reduced if you’re closer to it. I initially thought it had something to do with successive attempts, but I figured out I was moving closer and closer to the node each time, which made the cast shorter. It is a bit gimmicky though.