<Empire> Alliance Hardcore PvE/PvP Late Night Guild (also recruiting non-hardcore players)

-=Empire=- is now recruiting for our hardcore guild on Classic WoW

Raid Times:
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 12:00am-3:00am EST

• Potential 4th night will be added in later content phases to meet progression needs

Our Goal:

We intend to roll on a highly, or at least healthily populated PvP server and want to aim for server rank 1. At the very least we intend to be top 3. We’re seeking passionate players who want to help us get to the top and work together as a team to be a dominant force on our server. From in game world presence to the server forums we want people to know our names and know we mean business. Early boss kills, rank 13/14 PvP, world boss contention, we’ll be there in the thick of it.

"But what if I’m not a hardcore player?"

• Good news, we’re openly recruiting!

Classic resonates with “strength in numbers” moreso than any other WoW expansion. Although the objective of this post is to continue building our raid roster, we’re gonna need all the bodies we can get! If you can only get on a few hours a week that’s perfectly okay. There will always be something happening in the guild that you can get in on or help out with for the most part. And what’s in it for you? Well you’ll have one of the strongest guilds on the server at your back in case you need help with anything. Plus we’re a fun group to hang out with, so don’t be afraid to apply even if you’re just looking to have fun!

The Application

First, don’t be intimidated. It’s a very straightforward interview and you’ll be invited to the guild regardless. It’s not even over voice chat! Me or one of our officers will simply be asking what your goals are for Classic and what class you intend to play. This is just to help us keep organized and so we can know where our raid roster recruitment focuses need to be.

If you’re interested, just follow this link discord.gg/Bq2fgnD where you’ll find anything and everything you need about the guild. If you have any questions you’re welcome to DM myself (HealBotJosh) or any of the officers.

Cheers!