Emissary Scaling

He is using PTR information for a patch that is now in the game that demonstrates that information is false.

Dude I really don’t care if you want to believe you are going to get heroic raid gear from incursions tomorrow. Have at it - enjoy.

Ok so just talking. Cool story bro.

Are you capable of actually thinking things through ? Ion said in the Q @ A the rewards for a once per week quest for warmode of ilvl 400 was too high. Do you seriously think that the incursions that happen daily are all of a sudden going to reward ilvl 400 gear ? How would that make any sense at all ?

what you’re saying seems logical to me.

Not sure why people keep linking speculation topics on a third-party site. That is right, the topics on wowhead are speculation and guesses based on things they datamined. During PTR, things are changed and these guesses aren’t always updated. Also Blizzard does try to keep information hidden and will change things at the last moment so they can’t be datamined. Who knows, maybe people will get lucky and get a 425 Titanforge from a Warfront or lower level Raid.

Here is the topic you should refer to when you’re discussing the scaling in 8.1.0 -

I don’t really expect any changes to happen to this until 8.1.5 is released. There is no need for a catch-up mechanism for Heroic raiding now. You can start this with the mixture of 400 and 385 ilevel gear already available to everyone.

1 Like