Emerald Wardens - No Warden's Herb Bag or Enchanting Bag?

Phase 5 is live, but I can’t see the herb bag or enchanting bag as an option to buy from either the quartermaster in Ashenvale or Feralas. Was there a mention on when this was coming out, I figured it’d be out today as ZG/BWL launched officially?

Do I have to be exalted rep or something to be able to turn in my chips for them, because other than that, I’m not sure why I can’t see the options unless it’s only offered by hinterlands quartermaster, which I haven’t tried yet.

At exalted reputation on multiple characters and can confirm they are not available on any of the incursion reputation vendors.

1 Like

Well, that removes that possibility. Hopefully we’ll see a patch between now and next Tuesday with this being added. I’ve heard of some other issues happening too, like bwl gate not opening after wiping on 3rd boss.

1 Like

yup dealt with that today was not happy

This was something in the ptr that didn’t get added to live, and wasn’t in the patch notes. The logical thought would be that it was just not added right now, of perhaps won’t be added. Who knows

Wouldn’t make any sense for them to take it away, as they brought it up not once, but twice, first about saving your chips and emblems as you’ll be able to spend them on somethings in the upcoming phase, and then confirmation on what they could be purchased on. So yeah, hopefully it was just missed or delayed for release. Just strange that it wasn’t added at launch.

bumping this post so they can tell us whether to delete this currency or not

Hoping to see it after Tuesday maintenance, fingers crossed it’s between now and then at the latest…

If you actually played the PTR then you would know that it was NOT on the PTR. It was REMOVED from the ptr after people complained about it.

Would be total BS after they made that post telling everyone to keep their embers and chips.

I’m having trouble finding anyone that complained about it? The only complaints I’ve read in the past was about people who already deleted their emerald chips and being able to restore them, not for the new use of them being introduced (herb/enchanting bags) to be removed. If anyone was against the new use, can you please let me know why? Was there concerns about it affecting your economy? If anything, I’m hoping it’ll help prices come down, as consumes on my server have gone up at the start of phase 5. Personally I’m planning on using the bags to make my own consumes. It’s still gonna be a grind just to get 5 chips going forward once I use up my current stock (which isn’t much, like 100-200 between some alts) and hope I get the main mats I need from each bag.

If it was removed and not planned on being added, did the devs mention this anywhere I can read? Kinda strange for them to not mention, as they were posting about all sorts of changes during the PTR.

The same sperg youtubers who complain any time era gets a change cried about the bags because they deleted their chips.

Whenever I run into the rare #nochanges people in SoD, I remind them it’s SoD, and classic era is that way —>

The only stuff I’d truly hate to see in a seasonal server are pay to win stuff like boosts/mounts. I can barely accept them offering a purchasable pet (if the money goes back into game dev, a cause, etc.), but at least it’s not a PTW item.

Who?

I can’t find any post complaining about them.

1 Like

A bunch of youtubers who deleted their chips

Did a final check for the bags after today’s maintenance, nothing there. Doubt we’ll see them at this point. It’s still pretty stupid that the devs would say to hold on to them after people were wondering if there’d be any future use for them, and then the bags they introduced during the PTR that could be used to purchase with them doesn’t make it into launch and I’m not seeing any word from the devs about the use of the chips going forward. At least give us a blue post mention or have your dev on twitter/X mention it so we know if we are good to just delete them if we weren’t part of those that already did in the past for bank space at this point. Going back to silence on this matter isn’t a great look.

Here was the last mention of this from what I’ve found, please let me know if you hear the devs mention anything since on this matter.