Emerald Dream wpvp

Hi I’m mortignis, I wriggle my tongue like a good undead should.

I also wpvp with my guild Warsong Battalion, here is a little example of what we do on the server Emerald Dream. This is us fighting a rival guild who left to the server Stormrage, possibly because they thought they could avoid us?

Here ya go:

18 Likes

And i’m Jim from said rival guild Pride of the Alliance. Awesome videos like these are a major part of what makes WPvP amazing. If you’re Alliance and happen to be on Stormrage come check us out for wpvp and if you happen to be Horde and want to catch that smoke do it right like these guys!

Love you Mort.

16 Likes

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

It’s been a month now. I haven’t heard or seen of Pride of Alliance since their “wpvp” guild went to a 99% alliance pop realm. I have no idea what their plan is, or what the motivation was for them when they left Emerald Dream.

1 Like

I miss the ED before Phasing. That server’s community was one of my favorites.

4 Likes

ED before phasing was the reason I played WoW. Guild vs guild rivalries, wpvp objectives, forum smacktalk, the politics of it all like it was Game of Thrones… good times… Have to wait until Ashes of Creation to release before we experience something like that again unfortunately.

3 Likes

Who do you think is the top alliance wpvp guild now on ED? They seem… non-existent. WTB WPvP Guild :frowning:

1 Like