Emerald Dream is growing!

I’d love to get back to doing some world PvP, but I don’t want to leave my guild.

Do any of the Alliance World PvP guilds run Communities?

No sir, alliance side is too toxic. Last time alliance was blacklisting each other so the community kinda fell apart. Happens over and over again.

Horde is the alliance community now tbh, you’re welcome to try to create your own though! Just don’t get involved with any EDC representatives they’ve been on a mission to run alliance communities into the dirt.

1 Like

I actually have something in the works that may make this all very easy. I am hoping to have it ready this week. Just trying to take care of a few things and then it’ll be ready to fly.

1 Like

Also I prefer not to discuss it till it’s done. I’d rather it be a bit of a surprise. :wink: Hopefully a good one.

2 Likes

How exciting!

I want to retract part of my previous statement. There is a good and solid choice of guild on the alliance side and I’d have to recommend going and joining USA. From what I’ve seen they’re pretty active and have a good group of people.

2 Likes

Any discord server?

1 Like

Agreed, and from my experience better for it!

Well… here’s the think. I designed a server. I never put the URL out there because I know that people in the past were leery of being on one again do in part to their unfair treatment from the previous admins. As also being in that club, I totally, and completely understand that.

Later on today I’m going to look at what I need that’s bare bones and we’ll go from there. I am going to say it when I post the link letter, but its worth repeating. This isn’t for me. This isn’t for my guild. This is for EVERYONE. I want to be clear that all voices matter. It has to or it’ll never work. Their are some absolutely amazing people here. I’ve been on a handful of servers with my guildmates, this is the one that we love the most.

Always remember that you will be lucky to keep some of the people happy some of the time. ED is very… unique… and you will find it very difficult not to upset people no matter how hard you try to include everyone.

Best of luck to you friend.

2 Likes

Games where I have found real tried and true RP were games where PvP was a big part of it.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking of moving to Emerald Dream officially. So I’ll be very new lol. Been eyeing the server.

2 Likes

Is Warmode at Emerald Dream still dead? Still RP CRZ?

I miss pre-warmode ED.

Over the holidays I was put in a que to get in. I was pretty surprised by it. I’d say the server has a good population to it but from what I’ve seen it seems Horde heavy.

Yes, we have active world pvp here if interested in that.

2 Likes

I keep thinking there’s tons of potential in IF right now RP+PVP driven events. It sits empty and I remember expansions ago how much fun it was to do some RP’ing and PVP there! … I may be biased :wink:

3 Likes

True! I agree!
Wow!
It’s impressive

Aye! Ironforge is the fergotten gem o’ Azeroth!

There be no dragonridin’ though.

2 Likes

I like Ironforge. Their is good beer there and they love to share a pint… or alot of pints!

2 Likes

I’ve always been surprised that there is not some RP/WPVP set in and around Ironforge? It used to be an absolute blast back in the day!

1 Like