Emerald Dream Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Emerald Dream (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

• Charachter Name/Race/Class: Disturbith - Undead Warrior
  • Guild: Covent of the Dark Lady
  • Names of Friends: Defect - Undead Warlock, Malaysia - Undead Priest, Shivva - Undead Mage.

Name: Guttz
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
Guild: Forgot
Players: Only remember Eetz and Whiplash

Name: Amdolis
Class: Mage
Guild(s): Relentless, Warlords of Thrall, and Mischief.
Players: Roskau, Tishavi, Vashen, Zenithian, Zajiwa.

6 Likes

Name: Thraxxer
Class: Warlock
Guild: Noble Tribe of Kalimdor/Dezba
Players: Veling, Acahue, Porkins, Nargol, Tammoraja (I think), Malvenue, Hajime, Mjolnir

hey I played at the fresh start of this server,
Ahkrael UD Priest
I think the guild was Malevolence?

Name: Savra
Race/Class: Undead Mage
Guild: Paragon

Characters of Interest: Grond, Sulkara, Amaiya, Neidram, Zinguh, Zinka, Valandrian, Sheepdog, Niani - anyone really that raided with us in Paragon, I’m sure there’s names I left off here.

2 Likes

Name: Trickdaemon
Race/Class: Orc Hunter
Guild: Shattered Oath

Characters of interest: Mattratt, Tajnar, Opaline, pretty much anyone in Shattered Oath.

Good times!

1 Like

Name: Larathen
Race/Class: Tauren Warrior
Guild: The Jolly Rogers

Characters of interest: The guild lead couple. We used to do world PvP together, especially during WOTLK.

Name: Majah
Race/Class: Troll Shaman
Guild: Hands of Fate, Pack Spirit

I’m still here. Oh yeah IRC #ED people.

2 Likes

Name: Bullman
Race/Class: Tauren Warrior
Guild: No Guild

Drakha - ORC warrior - WoT and other guilds?
I am really hoping to NOT reconnect with anyone. I hope you have all grown up found lives and are far too busy to play wow again

For those of you who haven’t and for those who have likely made it into retirement by now. I will probably be making a return to tank and breakfaces so dust off your fingers. Looking to reconnect with anyone who I spent countless hours in battlegrounds with. Looking to reconnect with anyone who we 16 manned ony with. Looking to reconnect with any warrior that knows arms is the superior spec or healers who love to follow warriors around.

Character: Neotropic
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Guild: Uh, I forgot. Sad because myself and Wyspers (Hunter) made it.

Met a lot of great people on this realm when I came over from Illidan back in around early 2006, late 2005?

I started on Emerald Dream on June 30, 2006 and was there until November of 2007. Back then I played a Tauren Druid named Jabirakna and a Troll Mage named Hikorash.

Character: Knobull
Class: Warrior
Race: Tauren
Guild: Nyx

Played on this server on launch up until I believe it was shortly into Cataclysm. Would love to find fellow followers of the Lady Nyx.

4 Likes

I totally remember you!

2 Likes

I’m still in contact with The original GM of Nyx (later Eris) Still in contact with quite a few people actually. Nyx was by far the best guild I have ever been in.

Name: Robinhoof
Guild: Kindred Spirits, Seagyn(in BC),
Looking to reconnect with anyone from either guild. Notable names: Rep, Loktari, Meteu, Houndaer

1 Like

I was
Vash (Orc Hunter) (NOT the warlock)
I was in Zugzug Gang and Seaghyn

1 Like