Emerald Dream + Druids = Synonymous

Druids, the custodians of nature and the Emerald Dream on Azeroth. Druids, those who are receiving no new customization options or new forms during the patch that they should be at the front and center.

The new legendary weapon can’t be wielded by any druid spec.

Largely, our animal forms have looked the same since Wrath of the Lich King with only HD face lifts. Kind of a sin to ignore us during what should be our greatest hour.

:neutral_face:

4 Likes

New Moonkin customization…
There’s also rune bears coming, pretty sure that will make it into new forms for Druids.

They also mentioned something “flamey” coming for them.

So no, you’re wrong.

3 Likes

Ok, I’m sorry you didn’t get one item in the third patch in this game entirely themed around you.

No where in the video was it stated that these would be coming. No where on the road map for 10.2. did it show that either, so no, you’re wrong. That’s just your speculation and not fact at all.

Anyway, I just came here to let Blizzard know no new druid customizations during a patch nearly themed around them is a big miss.

1 Like
2 Likes

I mean, cool, happy that 1 spec is getting much needed visual updates. Still should be some cool new stuff for all the other druid spec’s and forms.

I am giving Blizzard feedback that it isn’t enough. Nice looking patch, but not very cool to be light on animal form customization or new forms.

1 Like

In the same interview they mentioned fire-druid related forms coming with the raid.

1. blizzard already revealed new moonkin forms
  2. they teased new fire customizations for druids as well, along with a scenario similar to green fire for warlocks
  3. not everything is going to be reveaeld day one of the news cycle.

i’m not sure what more you expected for druids. they are already getting a lot of special attention this patch.

I expect customization options for animal forms at the character creation screen and not items or quests in game to achieve appearances like fire cat form or Legion artifacts. Evoker customization is nuts, and druids should have 1/4th of that at the very least tbh.

I don’t know why people are dog piling this and being contrarian when its perfectly acceptable to give feedback to Blizzard to up their game. Been maining druid since 2008 and I’d like some new animal forms and the ability to customize them.

New updates to 1 outdated form is hardly worthy of a pat on Blizzard’s back after this many years of player requests.

1 Like

I mean that’s kinda nitpicky. Once they’re unlocked they’re available in the barber just like Drac’thyr options.

Correcting false information is not being contrarian. You said there’s no forms being added - there’s the moonkin ones completely confirmed and their statements that there are other forms coming as well.

There’s no need to get snippy just because you were corrected.

2 Likes

I’m not being snippy lol.

I am requesting new forms for all druids, not just 1 spec, or 1 form that I might never be able to use. You can’t even owlweave anymore really so I certainly will spend no time in that form. But I am happy boomkins are getting updates because they’ve looked pretty bad for a long time in my opinion.

I stand by my feedback and request that this isn’t enough for druids. We deserve a lot more, have for many years, and if ever a time was better thematically to add customizations for forms, this time would be it.

Peace out.

1 Like

I feel like you keep ignoring this part

Okay.

Evoker doesn’t really have much customization. It’s racial customization through the Dracthyr race which will be expanded to other classes. You can’t really compare a race to a class.

I’m talking about the base forms. I would like there to be customization for them. They’ve gone unchanged since Wrath of the Lich King pretty much with only HD updates. I don’t see why armors and being able to choose fur color, mane color, etc etc, isn’t in the game. New fire forms is cool but it isn’t what I’m requesting. New boomkin update is cool, but it still isn’t what I’m requesting.

I don’t know where else to share my thoughts or feedback with Blizzard so I came here on the forums to do it. I don’t see any harm in sharing my thoughts with them after playing druid religiously since 2008.

1 Like

Death Knights + Shadowlands = Synonymous

Druids got updated choices for all of their forms while DKs got nothing unique throughout the entire expansion.

It is time for us to win

I am sorry but this WHOLE expansion has been about elementals, primalists, dragons who reject the Titans and embrace their elemental origins and shaman have gotten 0, nada, zilch new things lol

2 Likes

I mean, yeah, SLs should have been more DK involvement and shamans should have got new stuff too.

I just want the ability to make my animal forms look cool. I’m letting Blizzard know they’re not doing enough. Its been years since druids had anything happen to their base forms. The only way you can look cool as feral or guardian is to do Legion artifact stuff or the new Mage Tower. Its just been stale and boring for a long time.

1 Like