Emerald Dream? Am I Missing Something?

That was this month’s reward for maxing out your Trader’s Post. It sneaks up on you when you’re playing a lot.

2 Likes

No. I’m saying that in the second post by Kyzera, which is the fifth reply in this thread, there is a link to the Emerald Dream Safari, which lists two distinct pets, different graphics, but both are named Snaggletoof. They’re the last two on the list of the link to the Emerald Dream Safari.

I just pulled mine up in-game and there aren’t two, I’m not really sure what they’re referring to.

Confusion here is that there’s a level 1 Critter named Snaggletoof. Can’t be caught or battled but if you kill it may spawn the capturable Snaggletoof Beast in its place.

That is some kind of error on Wowhead’s part.

The second-last pet, the owl-looking beast on the Wowhead list, is indeed Snaggletoof.

The last pet on the Wowhead list is actually Slumbertooth, mislabelled.

1 Like

Ah, yes. This is very true. I left a rather depressing trail of dead-but-adorable critters through the Dream as I was collecting these pets.

You should summon your Unborn Val’kyr. She can resurrect dead critters.

By the way, do you guys know how drag queens celebrate Christmas?

They eat, drink and be Mary!

Addendum:

Just to let everyone know, I’ve finally progressed to the point where I can get the Jailer’s Eye off me. It was just a matter of doing more quests in Korthia. There was too much unlocked all at once. Before I finished doing quests in Korthia, Zereth Mortis opened up for me, so I went there and started catching pets.

And I now have quests in the Maw. And I no longer have to worry about that stupid Jailer. I guess it’s just a matter of getting more quests done in Korthia before I’m flying.