Emblem of Heroism

Hi, I’m new. How do I get more of these for heirlooms and whatnot? Heroics seem to drop Emblem of valor instead.

You convert valor badges down, there’s an NPC that will do it for you.

4 Likes

Heroism is the obsolete P1 token. If you still want it for something, exchange valor for it.

1 Like

What they said. There is a vendor in the dalaran sewers that will let u convert them.

1 Like

@OP you can also do quests in Icecrown and Storm Peaks, even a few in Zul Drak or Dragonblight that rewards Emblem of Heroism. I recently hit 80 on a Shaman and using wowhead i hit every quest that rewarded BOH and got roughly 80-90 of them and there are still a bunch i can get from quests.

I dont know if the link below will show but if not just go to wowhead in the wotlk section and search for badge of heroism.

3 Likes

There should be easier ways to get heroism badges. They need to either reduce the price of heroism gear or have these drop from normal 80 dungeons.

Not sure if “obsolete” is correct across the board, given this is a new toon.
The trinkets are still pre-Ulduar BIS for some.
Plus the heirlooms.
But yes… You will have to exchange valor for hero tokens now in the sewer area in Dalaran.

Correct, and trinkets ought to be the focus because you’re not getting better trinkets until you raid.
There are no trinkets above 200 ilv available via AH and the only good AH trinket is greatness (which will cost you 4-5k gold on most servers- used to cost 35k so be greatful).

Second that. It’s not only an easy solo way to get something around 100 emblems (though some are elite quests in Icecrown), but also a few thousand gold as it’s 20g+ per quest.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.