Emblem Converter script macro

Because we all know Blizzard and their developers are children who can’t script/code for anything… I’ll gladly provide you all with the ability to convert tokens, properly.

make a macro:

/script BuyMerchantItem (1,20)

The first number inside the parentheses is the type - 1 is for Emblem of Heroism for example

The second number is for the amount - so for example… I wanted to exchange 20 emblems of Valor I had, for 20 Emblems of Heroism to buy heirloom gear.

So my macro would be: /script BuyMerchantItem (1,20)

Make the macro, talk to the vendor, and hit the macro button… and the exchange will be complete.

42 Likes

Bump for those who don’t know

1 Like

Bump great job!

Bump for AV weekend heirloom gear!

it’s beyond stupid and lazy how they haven’t fixed this yet. Don’t know why i’m even surprised.

1 Like

Question: Is it the following?
1 = Heroism
2 = Valor
3 = Conquest
4 = Frost

Just wanting to know so I can modify the macro for later use.

3 Likes

It should be, yes.

1 Like

Yes, you are correct.

1 Like

Bump

Keep seeing people saying it’s “broken”, which it is. A player should not have to use the npc script to purchase items.

1 Like

I just came back, what emblems do I need to convert to which new type?

here are my macros for each badge type. i’ll start with EoTs then move to EoCs and then EoVs I won’t be utilizing a EoF one because well i won’t be trading those down. just adjust the last number in the macro string to how many you need and you’re all set.

EoT to EoC -
/script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy (“Emblem of Conquest”, 20)

EoC to EoV
/script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy (“Emblem of Valor”, 20)

EoV to EoH
/script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy (“Emblem of Heroism”, 20)

worked for me!!

Yeah! i could be truee

You sir, are my hero.

I realize this post is from January and maybe this is a little too pedantic, but since someone else bumped the thread…

No, incorrect. 4 is Triumph.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.