Embers of Fyr'alath Empowered - February 20

It would be nice to know what the “significant increase” actually means, as I’m the last in my guild sitting on 27 lesser embers and 12 heroic kills, and 6 other people who had 8 or less kills, with 15 or less embers already got it prior to this week. Maybe certain Characters have actual bad rng cause this seems odd at this point.

3 Likes

Can we have the raid reset again cause this really should of been out at weekly reset?

8 Likes

Make that eleven, just had another lucky winner speak up.

edit: And a twelfth. Get 'em while they’re hot lol.

2 Likes

Just give the axe to the sooks.

2 Likes

Legendries are not legendary when everybody has one, they are just orange. Bring back 0.1% of people having them, its more interesting that way

5 Likes

So you’re telling me the fact that I woke up early to clear H Fyrakk for the SEVENTEENTH TIME (15 since available in H difficulty) was not impacted by this improved luck meanwhile you’re going to give every person re-rolling the axe like it’s no big deal.

I just watched 7 drop today 6 for alts in Normal and Heroic reclears. This is literally preposterous. You know that it is beyond impactful to the applicable class’ power. Do better than this!

10 Likes

While your team is in a retrospective mood, maybe try to get ahead now for Season 4. Players chasing the upgrade token off Fyrakk a-la Sylvanas for the bow in Shadowlands Fated season will also be frustrated, especially since Amirdrassil will likely be once every 3 weeks at first. How about you start thinking of ways to alleviate player frustration now, instead of 6 weeks into Fated S4?

P.S. Glad you finally have forum profile pics instead of that W for the past 3 years. Raccoon was a solid choice :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Incorrect. It’s legendary because it’s incredibly powerful, not the rarity…so you’re content with LFR heroes rolling around with a legendary and a CE raider not having it because “it’s only legendary if it’s rare???”

5 Likes

This thing has been buffed like 5 times, it was only ever just orange to start with.

3 Likes

If its anything like SL season 4 you could just buy the upgrade item from the NPC so there was no RNG so people weren’t upset.

2 Likes

Disagree, When everybody has a legendary or OP weapon the devs balance the specs around having the legendary, then 30-40% of people who dont have it are weaker. MM hunter was terrible when it required the OP bow a couple of tiers ago to do damage because MM was balanced around it.

I personally think DF does legendaries poorly, legendaries should be a tiny chance to drop and only a handful of people should have them

2 Likes

Blizzard has done an absolutely horrific job yet again with this. The BLP was useless. I got sat for M Fyrakk because I was the only user that didn’t have the weapon, it literally should appear in our damned mailboxes at this point.

12 Likes

Newsflash, strength dps are balanced around Fyr’alath.

17 Likes

around .8% of accounts have the legendary axe. i think around 1% of accounts having it by the end of the season would be a good amount

that is exactly what i am saying??? what is your newsflash suppose to mean

2 Likes

Now do it for the evokers that never got the legendary last season. It’s awful that it took you this long to figure this trash out.

1 Like

Nice abuse of statistics.

Instead of looking at all accounts how about you look at all people raiding that can use a strength weapon? is it still 1%? Because half the mplus\Arenas\Raids i go in most strength users have this wep. Its dam everywhere, its more common than a epic weapon on a melee strength at this point

2 Likes

That if they’re gonna do it anyway like that that people might as well get it.
At the end if you want a complete other design of legendaries you’re free to explain what it is, but in current design people should be able to get it after 10 weeks.

1 Like

what garbage bad luck protection
just what to milk raid engagement quota met i guess

4 Likes

I agree, if you are going to balance a whole class around a legendary then they should give it to everybody.

My statement was just legendaries shouldnt be designed like that, should be strong but not expected and have a low drop chance.

2 Likes