Ember Court - Rendle & Cudgelface dont offer Sootible Hat quests for RSVP

Hello,

I have Rendle & Cudgelface on my Ember Court guest list as ‘Undiscovered’. When I go to them in Sinfall, they are not offering the RSVP quest.

Any fixes for this?

1 Like

If I remember correctly, “Undiscovered” means you need to complete a story quest related to the NPC to make them available. Once that quest is complete, “Undiscovered” will change to “No RSVP” and you can get the quest.

1 Like

Basahsk is correct. This is the reason you are not able to have access to the npc.

Cudgelface offers the quest RSVP: Rendle and Cudgelface RSVP: Rendle and Cudgelface.
He is located in your Sinfall Covenant Sanctum on the lower level, in the wing to the left of the anima conductor.
/way 61.6 76.7 Cudgelface

This opens up four repeatable quests given by Rendle standing right next to Cudgelface.
When you turn in a particular hat, the hat is consumed, and you can turn in RSVP: Rendle and Cudgelface RSVP: Rendle and Cudgelface to receive the
item RSVP: Rendle and Cudgelface RSVP: Rendle and Cudgelface for your party guest list.

The four repeatable quests are:
Sootible Hat: Pink Party Hat Sootible Hat: Pink Party Hat
Sootible Hat: Red Noggin Candle Sootible Hat: Red Noggin Candle
Sootible Hat: Crown of the Righteous Sootible Hat: Crown of the Righteous
Sootible Hat: Fae Revel Masque Sootible Hat: Fae Revel Masque

The associated hats you need are:
Pink Party Hat Pink Party Hat (crafted by tailors or purchased from AH)
Red Noggin Candle Red Noggin Candle (crafted by alchemists or purchased from AH)
Crown of the Righteous Crown of the Righteous (crafted by jewel crafters or purchased from AH)
Fae Revel Masque Fae Revel Masque (crafted by scribes or purchased from AH)

There may be a questline in Revendreth you need to unlock first. I can’t recall which one at the moment.

1 Like

Thank you for the replies.

Unfortunately I’m not being offered the RSVP: Rendle and Cudgelface quest at all :frowning: