ElvUI Healthbar

Hello, i just like the character movement in the healthbar, there is an addon that just give it to me or should i install ElvUI and disable all settings less that one, greetings

i dont know what you can do do with elvui! I just came in here because there is no answer yet and i have a sorta kinda one.

I have Spartan UI . In that you can choose to have animated Frames for your character (where their face moves side to side) !
I am not sure if you can just select that and nothing else… I have not tried.

I would try now but i have company and one happens to be young and if I turn the game on… ill never get my pc back today LOL!

It’s not the same :confused:

i dont know how to put a picture here, in this video u can see what i mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rhcI0IY_6U&ab_channel=UniversoSaya

Perl classic and Z-perl frames both allow animated portraits and a lot of other useful stuff

1 Like

What Sarama said, most UI addons allow for ‘character portraits’ to be visible, ElvUI, and Perl included. But if you only want to see character portraits and nothing else, I’d recommend a lighter-weight addon like Perl over Elv.

yeah the basic look and feel are different and the portraits do move (animated) they are just smaller. i looked up a video.

i have not used any of the suggested ad ons mentioned above. so i guess you could try them out as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvuqFOeAZoY&ab_channel=TheRealKent

I use Elvui but don’t use the animated portrait. It’s about 1/32 of the entire Elvui package and it would not be worth it to install for that one feature. It’s a UI replacement so you might regret it. However if you’re interested still it’s really easy to setup.

You go into Elvui > Unit Frame > Individual Units > Player > Portait

Select Style drop down and pick 3D and Click option Overlay.

this.

If you wanna disable 1 or 2 thigns elv is great.
if you only want 1 or 2 of its features thoguh don’t ever install it.
you can find alternatives.