Elusive Creature Bait BUG

Same thing since today’s (2/22/2023) reboot - neither infused nor regular creature bait work, relogging, disabling addons, creating regular bait do not work.
P.S. and for whatever reason bliz forum system picks up an abandoned alt rather than a huntard, but w/e

tried relog, tried reload, broken As game =/

So these just lost the “Use” capability and are bricks in the bags

I cannot use any of the creature baits either. they cannot even be dropped onto my action bars. a couple days ago while skinning I noticed the tiny drakes in the waking shore, and all the smaller beasts that don’t give leathers, have not been contributing the the baits cooldown(it always used to).

Yes just happening to me as well… grrr. Paste on bug forum as well.

They said they were stopping small creatures contributing to the cooldown. I think what’s happened is that change has affected all baits so none work.

1 Like

My partner was trying to use her first elusive bait today, crafted it no problem and now she can’t use it. Blizz please fix this soon! We’re trying to get some elusive pets!! ;;_;;

Same, my bait no work. I no make moaney.

2 Likes

I cannt use my infiused creature bait anymore
actualy even cannt use my Elusive Creature Bait
it seems this items changed or not working !
please fix it

Same issue first I couldn’t even do an titan infused creature bait. I was able to somehow do a decay creature bait but I can’t use it anywhere I created another creature bait and same thing can’t used it at all.

Learned Earth infusion for Skinning today and found myself getting hit by the same bug as everyone else. Crafted a regular bait, it was unsuable, turned it into a frost infused bait and it’s still unsuable. Blizz plz

Sad. I guess it makes sense to nerf that, but I liked being able to grind through the cooldown. Felt it was balanced by fact you get junk skins. :frowning:

Same problem Feb 22nd morning, creature bait can’t be used anymore

Same problem here, cant click any infuse bit from leatherworking. Tried to destroy it and create new and even the new ones arent clickable

Oh so it’s not just me, good to know i wasn’t crazy

adding my name to the list of people bait stopped working for :confused: Feb 22, 2023

So much fun - bad enough cant get a bear for months trying 2 to 3 times a day. Now I can’t even try with it being broken…

Bait stopped working for me today. Please Fix.

Yep, always worked until today. Annoying

bliz temp disabled the bait because of a bug