Elunes Chosen for Guardian?

Both bear trees (and arguably the Feral trees), play exactly as they do right now, with procs just happening and being consumed as you perform your normal rotation.

They are some of the least “heroic” or noticable hero trees there are.

Hunters and shammy stand with you. While warlocks summon raid boss as demons we BM hunter hets to summon more pets in our stable or summons a tiny shadow pets that you can hardly see

I was honestly so disappointed to see this, I love moonkin form :frowning:

Yeah :unamused:.

I like that we have two distinct builds for the available hero trees. There’s an obvious physical path and an obvious galaxy path. This seems fun, having multiple builds is always a plus.

I dislike that there are too many “required” talents. Instead of choosing “what kind of defense do I want?” And “what kind of damage profile do I want?” we end up choosing between “having defense” vs “having attacks”.

1 Like

It’s wonderful to play around, and Lunar Beam becomes a pretty cool CD that gets CDR. It makes your Thrash do Arcane damage which makes it get buffed more in the Arcane section of the tree, and it makes you seem pretty cool. You don’t use Starfire, no, you just use Moonfires/Thrashes and your normal stuff. Again, though, it is pretty cool of a talent setup for Guardian.

I still wish I could call down Full Moons like I could do in Torghast, though, with DoT ticks. Nonetheless, this is a pretty good thing to have for bear. I also wish they’d still fix Mastery scaling on bear so it isn’t as abysmal as it has been since Legion. Why can’t they just fix this? It’s literally a very easy and very simple fix to fix the ratio of the numerical value per point in Mastery, and it fixes this spec a lot because right now you don’t care so much for Mastery yet Mastery is the perfect secondary stat for progressing encounters as a bear.

Have you played this on Beta?

Yes, it felt pretty good. Don’t look at numbers on beta, if you’re meaning “it’s weak bro” because anything before expansion releases, number wise, is just straight up bad faith arguments. It’s beta, tuning will happen. They can buff it’s damage by 300% next week and then everyone could be going “omg omg this is awesome!!” look at it’s effect and how cool of ability it is to press and with the Chosen side, it gets to be super cool and awesome.

Also under the Chosen hero talent tree, you heal for a % of all damage you deal while under the beam. This means the more damage you deal the more you heal during the CD the more mobs you can pull the more damage you deal and the bigger the healing you get from it.

Testing it out on multiple target dummies of more than 1 mob, I had Lunar Beam really often. It lasts 11 seconds, I managed to get the CD from 60 seconds down to about 15-21 seconds and with more Haste to scale the GCD and scale Thrash CD itll be faster, even, to where you could have it up around probably 90% uptime.

My Lunar Beam did 182k arcane damage over 11 seconds and healed for 916k over those 11 seconds, plus more from my own damage. To get the CDR down that much I was just spamming Thrash and Moonfire every GCD and spending rage on Ironfur n such. Realistically in a dungeon it would prob be closer to 20-25 second CD over 15-21 second CD, but it could end up shorter than that, again, with extra Thrash procs from Flashing Claws talent.

What’s the go-to grabs for the bottom of the Guardian tree atm for Chosen? The tree just feels so bloated and it has been utterly untouched in the beta.

Lunar Beam, Rage of the Sleeper, and Ursoc’s Guidance? Giving up Raze?

You don’t get raze or rots with galaxy bear.

You’re either going to go Incarn with just thrash spam and Thorns of Iron or go no beserk/incarn and go with Raze and Moonless Night.

I’m personally doing Raze/Moonless Night for M+, and for raids ST fights I’ll drop Raze and Twin MF to pick up Scintillating Moonlight.

Now… this is of course assuming we are left with this outdated tree and recieve no changes going into this new expansion.

Sigh, lets hope not.

I noticed todays wowhead m+ news had a shaman and a bear Druid in the art.

Ok, pass the hopium pipe…

Dear god please Shaman rework

Anything yet?

Im seriously considering making the leap to Druid.

They just announced it.
Shamans are getting ret treatment next week.

Ret treatment? Wheres the proof?

Check wowhead. I cannot post links.
This is all I can do is copy paste some of the article.
Hello wielders of the elements!

Over the first few weeks of testing, we gathered a lot of feedback from you. Subsequently, we aligned that feedback with our design goals, and got to work.

We’ve been recently working through a package of updates for Shamans, and we can now confirm that we’ll have the majority of the changes implemented and ready for testing in the next Beta build, next week.

Before then, we intend to deploy some Beta tuning hotfixes for the class in the next couple of days. But please know that this tuning is not a part of the package coming next week.

Thank you for your testing and feedback!

The title of that article is “Major Shaman Changes Inbound for Beta Next Week”

Well thats neat. Thank you

I’m watching enhance closely, bc in S3/S4 I adore the fire playstyle(not sure of the actual name), its very fast paced and why i started playing feral, and if it becomes uncapped I will be swapping to shaman 100%.