Elite Xmog transfers, but not Enchant?

Is there a reason why the Elite PvP gear transfers across characters, however, the Elite PvP enchant does not? Even in past expansions it has, however, since this xpac, the Elite Dreadflame illusion is character-specific, when the related Elite Gladiator gear is not. I was just curious if this was an issue for anyone else, and if this philosophy might ever change, or if this is a bug. Having switched mains from the character that obtained the enchant, it’d be nice to be able to use it on other characters as well, especially my now main.

It’s not a bug. One of the blues said it was intentional on the arena forums a while back. It makes absolutely no sense because the tabard at a much higher rating is account-wide along with every other illusion and tabard/elite set. But that’s Blizzard for you.

If they reverted the BfA season 1 Elite Armour being character-specific this patch (which they did, as only my monk was able to use it, now my druid as well) then I do hope they do the same for the Enchant. It makes almost no sense to me that every other earnable appearance is account-wide, except this one enchant. Seems like a very unsubstantiated philosophy if you ask me.