Eliminating 40 mans

I do not care what the whiny (i dont want to have to be more social) people say about 40 mans. It is what Vanilla was all about. The roster boss SHOULD be a thing IMHO. Reducing these raids to 20 mans and thus making them easier by comparison to having to get 40 people on the same page is not good for this. There should be an option to run the 40 man with some benefit to it! Yes i am a classic era player and obviously there is a strong community there for 40 mans. and dont tell me to go back to where i came from… no reason we shouldnt be able to advocate for this in a SOD aspect as well.

Only this is a seasonal server of classic + this is not “vanilla”. 20 mans will remain as the feedback was great. 40 mans are dated and have no place in SOD. Hope you have a great day Kharn! :people_hugging:

Thats the thing, you can run a 40man BWL but expect to get less loot and have no valid parses

You can run 40 man BWL all you want. This is a great design decision and the correct one for this iteration of classic.