Ele/Resto Sham LF Guild

Hello,

I am looking to get back into retail raiding after raiding in classic since 2019. Been playing wow since 2005, raided most expansions with friends as both elemental and resto. I’ve cleared pretty much everything in classic as well.

Looking for raid times on any day but Tuesday between the hours of 8:30pm-1 am CST. Would prefer 1-2 days and 5-6 total hours but that is flexible

Can provide logs if needed, I have some from classic and I did a retail pug on normal last week.

Also love doing Mythic plus and pushing keys!

Feel free to reach out with questions!

Applejakx#1838 (btag)
Applejakx (discord - preferred)

Hey Applejakx,

Spam below, hope to hear from you.

-Bip-Doomhammer

I sent you friend request on discord (Raabjorn) Felweed Cartel would love to have you, we’re very laid back and fun loving folk. Currently raiding weekends and doing M+ throughout the week. Message me on discord if you’d like to check out our server and consider joining :leaves:

Blame the hunter is based on zuljin american servers. Were currently recruiting steady healers for raid progression. We are currently 4/8 on heroic ner’ubar, we raid tuesdays 7-10pm est, and saturday 3-6pm est We also do steady key nights and do guild events. Please msg anyone in guild on zul’jin or add me on bnet if you have any questions.

Rawrtheugly#1653

We’re looking for someone who can flex heals/dps!

Unsundered of < Seraph > is a once a week, AotC-focused team. We raid together once a week to have some fun killing bosses. If that sounds like a good time to you, feel free to reach out to join us!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

* Core raids for each team
* Community raids & mount runs open to all
* Legacy & achievement events open to all
* M+ Dungeons
* Twitch hosting for raiders
* Social Media promotion
* Active guild discord
* Blizzcon meetups
* Cross-faction raiding

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

* Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 5/8H (11:00pm - 1:00am CT, T/Th) - kylani#1647
* Unsundered - HEROIC - 3/8H (8pm - 11pm CT, M) - jaymie#11120
* Reunion - MYTHIC - 7/8H (8:30pm - 11:00pm CT, T/Th) - abiel#1181

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Global Recruitment: Abiel (abiel#1181)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at twitch. tv/SeraphGuild!

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team, I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have! I look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon.