Elemental Storm Rotation is bad

Elemental storms in each of the zones have a bad rotation schedule now. At least for the past two weeks I’ve only ever seen the storm spawn in Azure Span and Waking Shores. Once it spawned in Thaldraszus, but then continued back to flip flopping back and forth to Azure and Shores.

3 Likes

Ya there needs to be a rotation LIke minisis said its been 80% Azure span. I been waiting weeks to finish the plains…

I’ve been trying to do the Chasing Storms achievement for weeks and this verifies its currently impossible.

That’s disappointing.

1 Like

I’m in the same situation, I’m been looking to complete this achievement but I haven’t seen a storm spawn in the Oh’naran Plains for over a month!

I actually saw a Ohn’aran plains storm today. So they do spawn, just very very rarely.

I have seen plenty of plains storms, but never the Earth one in months.

I was wondering what was going on because its Azure span over and over again and these days theres only 1 storm up not 2. Ive kept track for days, i obviously dont know whats going on when im asleep but so far 9 azure span 1 thaldrazus. I need to get the pets that spawn during these storms 1 in each zone. can you fix this pls?

yes I eventually got it… it just took a lot of watching and waiting.