Elemental spec bonuses

Funny how democracy works

Crazy, right? whoever plays the least, whoever uses the tier least will choose what is good or bad

YOU MUST PICK SEASON 2 :slight_smile: Shaman is the only class with lightning. If you want fire build, go play fire mage or destro warlock :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Honestly? I wouldn’t know. I made the choice to go Enhancement for Season 3 so I haven’t really had the chance to see how Elemental plays.

Season 3 please

I’m torn. I really want a lightning themed set bonus and the idea of extra stormkeepers seems amazing, but an auto proc every 50 seconds in combat? That seems horrible to play around. Maybe I’ll vote s1 so I’m not forced into any specific build.

Ya but they pay the same amount as you. Crazy, right?

S3 is very good in AOE and single target. Never played S2 ele sham so no clue how that would play out, but trying out a different build could be fun.

Hurr Durr I throw meatballs because I cant handle more than a 3 button rotation

4 Likes

S3 AOE can be decent, but it’s very dependent on an Ascendance proc on a good timing, without it, we can’t even try to compete with most specs on high target count AOE and even with good rng we’re still fairly behind.

1 Like

Unless some last minute vote rally looks like the trend is Season.

Make LMT hit 6 targets and CD 30 seconds

1 Like

Why are you lunatics voting for season 3? The set is awful, the build it forces us to play is awful.

Really bad AoE, mediocre ST, and just an awful boring playstyle. Really? That’s what you people want?

5 Likes

what is your definition of “very good”? Because S3 ele is bottom of the barrel on mass AoE this season.

1 Like

Meatballs season 3 is the most fun i’ve had on ele in a while. Light build s2 was horrible playstyle in both ST and m+, and i hated it with a passion. And i’ve played ele as a main since vanilla. Blizz needs to buff EQ dmg still another 200% and/or buff lava burst damage, allow LMTotem to spread Flame Shock to all targets hit. The 3 mob spread of FS from LMT is ridiculous. Remove the 6 target cap for flame shock.

Why not just allow the tier to change depending on the spec/build we choose? This would satisfy everyone. Some people hated s2 and some hate s3. But it still will not fix bad tuning. We have multiple mage specs and destroy/demo doing 550k overall damage in m+ when we are no where near that.

5 Likes

I’m convinced random people are voting for season 3. Season 3 bonus is trash and allows no variety. S1>S2>>>>S3.

3 Likes

you realize that Chain light is capped at 5 targets too? Maybe they should remove the cap for CL as well as for the fire build with flame shocks. Resto healers are capped at 3 targets for CL which is ridiculous

1 Like

Curious what are the PvPers voting for?

Maybe we can get Kaivax and others ele shaman developers to watch this video. These are some incredible options for ele shaman. It would allow multiple builds and get rid of some poorly designed talents. I have always been a fan of making EQ follow an enemy as that is our biggest problem when our AOE nuke takes 7 seconds for tanks to stand in to do full damage. There is nothing more frustrating than to have tanks kite or actively avoid our EQ’s. Would be great to remove the target cap on Flame shock and allow LMTotem to spread to all enemies within range and be on a 30 sec CD. There are some incredible ideas on that video. And ele desperately needs a rework with these kind of ideas.

Let us have the freedom to choose which tier depending on spec and talent choices, and the freedom to swap without having to repurchase another tier set.

1 Like

Please no. What a crappy playstyle. It only takes 2 brain cells to play the current (season 3) version of ele sham.

Season 2 was the far superior tier set as it was adaptable to many more damage profiles than the current S3 bonus. And S2 is just more fun to play and min/max. It allowed for true skill expression.

But again, I can see why people with 2 brain cells would rather play S3 tier over S2.

2 Likes