Elemental Shaman Feedback (Farseer/Playstyle/Ascendance)

Farseer: The lack of cooldown reduction from Flash of Lightning hits Farseer hard. Less ancestors = less fun. Ancestors should act independently of the Shaman, choosing spells based on the last spell cast by the Shaman, so that we don’t feel the need to stack as much haste as possible to get as many Ancestor spells out as possible.

Icefury: This is a weird ability. It doesn’t mesh very well with either Hero Talent tree or the lightning/fire playstyles.

Playstyle: On live we get to have cooldowns up for most packs thanks to our short cooldowns and CDR, allowing us to be a more steady DPS outside of some abuse cases. PTR Ascendance moves us into a 2 or 3-minute cooldown rotation that doesn’t line up well with our Elementals. I didn’t level up my Elemental Shaman to be turned into a 2 or 3-minute CD class in a .5 patch :frowning:

Ascendance: Can I have a glyph to remove the form entirely and just have a fire effect on my character? That form is definitely not the aesthetic I think of for an Elemental Shaman.

Nerfs to massive one shot burst are a good thing, but I’d really like to keep the short cooldowns and more steady DPS style that Elemental currently has for PvE.