Ele Shammy LF Home / Raid Team

As title says I am looking for a new home. Currently going to main Ele Shammy in season 1, might dabble in Resto if it’s needed.

I am seeking a fun group that jokes and has fun around during raiding and doesn’t take it too seriously but pushes for AOTC and knows and understands that real life comes first.

My schedule can be a bit hectic at times so M+ is a hit or miss. I do have experience tanking for AOTC as well and will be leveling a couple of my tanks (DK for sure and maybe my DH or Warrior)

Bnet Tag - Echoz#11404

Looking forward to speaking with you all!

Seems like a great fit. I am starting a one night a week raid focused on AoTC/Gearing. It is a sunday raid starting at 7PM MTN. Please feel free to reach out or check out my post!

([NA]Aotc Andys one day a week raiding guild Sun 7-10PM MTN - #3 by Bingusbonkus-illidan)))))

Hi Echoz! Are you tired of the same old guild drama? Join [Knights] and experience a fresh breath of Azeroth.**

We’re a tight-knit community of adventurers seeking like-minded souls to explore the world together. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just starting your journey, there’s a place for you here.

What we offer:

• A supportive and drama-free environment: No toxic behavior allowed.
  • Regular social events: From dungeons and raids to casual gatherings.
  • A focus on fun and community: We’re here to enjoy the game, not stress over it.
  • Opportunities to grow and learn: Experienced players are always happy to help newcomers.

If you’re looking for a guild that values friendship, teamwork, and a good time, then [Knights] is the place for you.

**Contact FluffyBÙllet#1401 For invite and more info!

You might be perfect for our Saturday raid!

Small bump

Should add that I’m looking for raid times around 6pm CST start and ending around 9pm CST

Ready to make your mark in Azeroth? Baptized in Blood is a newly-formed guild on the US-Stormrage server, dedicated to progression and raiding excellence. We’re actively seeking talented players to join our roster and help us tackle the latest content.

What We’re Looking For:

Friday/Saturday Progression Raid Team (Main Focus):

• Raid Times: 10pm PST (Sat @1am EST) to 1am PST (Sat @4am EST)
  • Current Needs:
    • 2 Healers
    • 5-6 DPS

Potential Monday/Thursday Progression Raid Team:

• Raid Days: Monday through Thursday (specific days to be determined based on interest)
  • Current Needs:
    • A Raid Leader to guide this team

Additional Information:

• Main Focus: Our primary focus is filling the roster for the Friday/Saturday raid team and work towards AOTC
  • Off-Nights: On nights we’re not raiding, we’ll be running Mythic and Mythic+ content, providing ample opportunities for gear and progression outside of raids.
  • We welcome cross-faction players, so if you’re on a different server but interested in joining, we’d love to have you!

How to Apply:
Feel free to contact us via bnet request: DireRaven#1119268 or Gigantor#12700 for any questions you may have or for an invite to the guild.

Join Baptized in Blood and become part of a guild where every raid is a step towards greatness. We look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!