Ele Shaman/DK LF Home

Hello all… decided to main Ele Shaman and DK for 9.2. Can raid most days in evenings. Weekends can go a tad later, depending on situation. I have some mythic exp from BFA, and AOTC in CN but hardly anything from SoD as I quit shortly after SoD Mythic was released. Can play horde or ally, doesn’t matter to me. I like running higher keys, mogs runs, PvP, really anything the game has to offer(besides grinding chorethia and boreghast).

Hey Zerille!

I’d love to chat with you! If you want to add me on discord I’d love to chat - @ Letholas#9581

heyoo, i think you would fit in well. check out my post and let me know if you can make the times and are interested and reach back out. [H] Dalaran - LFM Mythic Raiders for 9.2! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Give us a look

[Area-52, Horde] [1/10M] [10/10H] Is a newish semi-hardcore raiding guild with a mission to achieve [Cutting Edge]. Self improvement and self accountability is a must, while pushing to clear content in a timely manner. We have a very active Discord, and leadership with Cutting Edge experience.

We have immediate core spots open to push current content. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your role is not listed. Spots are competitive and effort will be rewarded.

Our short term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately becoming a top US 200 guild. All of our leader ship sports cutting edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD (current tier).

Currently Looking for:
Any DPS
And DPS with off spec HEALS or TANK.

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday. 7:45PM-11PM EST

What we expect from you:

If given a raid spot. Be committed to your role in raid.
Be reliable, show up to raid on time and notify leadership (at least 6 hours ahead of time) if you can’t make it! 95% attendance is key.
Be prepared, show up to raid with: consumables, gems, along with gear that is fully gemmed and enchanted.
Respect everyone’s time and effort (this is basically a teamwork building game)!
Be adept and know how to play your character (using all of your spells and attacks correctly and efficiently).
-Knowledge of all the boss fights in the current tier.

Apply through Discord
Discord Invite Code: [8nhMUVk3FD]

Hello Zerille
[A] Children of Mayhem (Spinebreaker) is a close group of friends and an older community (average age is mid-forties). We raid Heroic (7/10) Tuesday/Wednesday and have a Fun ALT raid night Sunday nights. We run M+'s and other content on the regular. Our raid Night and times or 6:30-9:30… Contact me Discord Fyrea#5777 or Thyrax#1884 on Battlenet.

Is a Little Salty – Tichondrius is currently recruiting dedicated raiders for our Mythic in Sanctum of Domination raid team. We have recently revamped our team in 9.1.5 and we are currently 1/10 M. The guild has always had a mythic raid team with our best progression being 10/12 M in Ny’alotha but due to various reasons the team decided to take off the end of the tier and the beginning of 9.0. Our raid lead is currently 8/10 Mythic in Sanctum of Domination. We are a mechanics-based raid team and that will always be our focus. We have the ideology that once mechanics are mastered then downing the bosses will come with ease.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday evenings. However, the guild typically will host heroic and normal SoD runs, transmog events, host RBGs and run Mythic+'s throughout the week. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. Thank You.

Our Current Needs:

• Priest (Shadow, Holy, or Disc)
  • Resto Shaman
  • Warrior (Arms or Fury)
  • Death Knight (Frost or Unholy)
  • Rogue

All DPS/Healers will be strongly considered regardless of spec or class but the above will carry more weight.

Raid Times are as follows:

Tuesday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST

Thursday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST

What will be expected of you:

• Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
  • Attendance is a MANDATORY, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but posting out for attendance for the team to make adjustments to roster is to ensure that the raid does not suffer.
  • Preparation is another key component; we ask all raiders to show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the backups just in case is required.
  • Watch the fights, practice the fights, and be respectful to our fellow raiders.

The best way to reach out to us is through discord by direct messaging me on discord at

Deathsdotter#3483

Battle-Tag: Dotty#1845

Hey there Zerille! If you’re still looking we’d love to chat more. I’ll leave our spam below (it has my contact details in it), so if we seem like maybe a good match hit me up!

Hey
[A][US][Stormrage] Order of the Silver Hand is a guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience.

participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression.

Current Raid Progression: 9/10 Heroic

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We are currently looking for the following classes (but still encourage any/all talented players to apply)

• Healers: Holy Paladin
  • Melee: Death Knight, Arms Warrior, Havoc Demon Hunter, Rogue
  • Ranged: Shadow Priest, Destruction Warlock, Balance Druid, Marksmen Hunter

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to help everyone get their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Current RBG Progression: 1600 CR

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: Disc Priest
  • Tank: Guardian Druid
  • Melee: Arms/Fury Warrior

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage)

Silvianah: (BTag:Silviana#1487, Discord:Silvia, Silvianah-Stormrage)

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Hi Zerille,

I think you could fit in nicely with The Vending Machine. Take a look and if you’re interested add me on either discord or bnet that are in the post and lets chat!

Zerille hey we are Horde but are looking toward the future and would welcome you 9.2 with us helping in 9.2 Prep

Recruiting for the end of Painsmith Prog and deeper Mythic SoD Bosses going into 9.2

Guild & Server
Girls Night Out [H] Kil’jaeden formally Brigadier of Hell

Current Progression
10/10H & 5/10M SOD
(10% 180 pulls) - Pain Kill pull anytime now

Raid Times/Day
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST / 9pm-Midnight EST
We run an optional raid on a rotating off night 6pm-9pm PST (On pause until 9.2 with most of us on 3rd or even 5th alt that don’t need Heroic anymore)

OPEN
DPS - Open All (Looking for one solid player)
Flex Healer - Open All BUT Monk

Priority
DK with OS tank (95%+ DPS Roll)
DH with OS tank (95%+ DPS Roll)
Mage
Hunter
Lock
Boomkin / Feral
Priest (Flex Healer and or can play both Holy and Disc depending on Boss)

Other Players Welcome to Apply and Trial

WHY Girls Night Out

Mythic Guild pushing SoD until end of tier and Hard CE focus 9.2
Here to improve and find team players over turn and burn players
M15+ Daily as well as Weekly Organized Full Guild Groups
M20+ Push Groups in Guild
Adult Players Most 25/30+ and welcome Adult Atmosphere
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

If you any questions please reach out on discord!
Recruitment Contact
Discord: Oro#6621

hello there! we have open spots on our team. I’ll drop our recruitment post link and if it sounds like we could be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! [H] Thrall 1 Night per week AoTC guild LFM

Errant Venture is a semi-casual AOTC guild on Whisperwind-Dentarg that enjoys killing raid bosses and having fun!
Check us out on raider io for progression

Two raid teams and two raid times:
Monday/ Tuesday 830pm EST to 1030pm EST - Murloc Mayhem
Wednesday / Thursday 8pm EST to 10pm EST - Smashing Puppets

Whisper me on my BTAG kohmet#1597 if you are interested

Hey there we would love an ele shaman for 9.2 we are 5/10M we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin horde if you interested spam below

Hello there Zerille! Welcome to Insanity’s Edge,

Battle Tag: TR87#1164
Crink#1168

Current Needs:

• Looking for People that have an interest in Raiding.
    -People coming back to the game are welcome.
    (This also applies to people that want to learn how to Raid).
    -We aspire to raid Mythic in 9.2.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST with Monday set for prog or an Alt night.

-We complete Mythic+15 each week, as well as help people to get them done.

-We actually have people in Discord to talk to, not the normal
“I only see people on when we raid”.

-We are still raiding in 9.1.5, with all eyes on 9.2.

A short story on the name of the guild:

WoW has been out for a long time, and with that comes a lot of trail/error. So we all keep playing expecting a different result; and boom Insanity is born! Now pondering if we are truly insane - but maybe its just the Edge. . .

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 9/10H - LF Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic 9.2 content. Raid times are Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time. M+ groups pushing keys daily. Some PVPer’s pushing Arena and BG’s daily

Currently seeking:
All DPS, classes and spec
All Healers, classes and spec
1 Heal or DPS with a Tanking off spec and appropriate skill/gears

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid. 9.0 and forward has seen alot of turn over in game and our guild has not been an exception to this. We have a history of AoTC prog and Mythic fun. We are rebuilding our team to get back to and beyond our former highs as a guild.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (Raid Lead is currently 10/10H)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 10 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras are required)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We have a few dedicated pvp’ers, and our ranks are growing, however, coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys of all sizes for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428