Ele shaman looking for guild

Elemental shaman currently level 62, looking for a fun, casual guild that I can raid Kara but not hard core and have fun and chat with. Characters name is Medtrinia.

Hey there! We at are a semi-casual guild looking for a few more to round out our roster heading into T5. We have either a few late comers mains or alts around your level and are helpful with quests and dungeons.

Raids will be Tues/Thurs 8-11:30 server time, only expectation is if you say you’ll be at raid, that you’ll be at raid and ready to go.

If you want to know more hit me up (Akindoka) or Pownos, Salvotor, or Blindguy in game. You can also find me on BNet at Doka#1934.

Hey Medtrinia! I’m in a guild that is pretty laid back and more casual. They hang in discord a lot and are still looking for elemental shamans. It’s Friday and Sunday nights Kara and Saturday is the 25 man all together. All start at 9pm est. Message Cryllis or Leavaris in-game, or leavaris#1533 bnet. It’s very active and several still in 60s and leveling also. They also help with kara attunement and can run someone through the whole process within an evening once ya get up there!