Ele Shaman LF Weekend Raiding guild

Hello,
Just came back to the game a few weeks ago after a 7 month break from BFA and looking to get back into things with preferably a weekend raiding guild. I’m sitting at 204 item level currently and before taking my break I was pretty dedicated to the game being 11/12 Mythic and having a 3800 M+ rating which I think was a top 100 NA score for elemental shaman at the time of me quitting. I’m a really relaxed player who is just looking for the right fit. That’s something I’ve really been searching for in this game is just a good chill group of people who I can hang out with and be myself while also pushing content. Thanks for reading and looking forward to speaking with whoever is interested.

Hey Bananashama we are currently recruiting

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 9/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Core Raid Team – Shadow Priest, Unholy Death Knight, Balance & Resto Druid.

Raid Team 2 - Currently forming looking for all classes and specialization.

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Hello, we have spots available on our raid team currently. We are a small, casual guild. Mostly active on weekends, though we have a few members that are active weekdays (more as we bring in a person here and there). I’ll drop my guild add below, and if it sounds like we could work for you, I’d love to chat and see if you’d be a good fit.

If you’re looking to push content in a relaxed environment and aim to not burn out maybe we could be a fit.
We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST currently 2/10 M
Add me on discord and we’ll chat Neil#4199

Welcome back to WoW!
Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently 1 night into Lady prog @ 15% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officers
Discord: Greg#8068
Bnet: Gregoriusz#1863
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hyperbole on Tichondrius is filling out it’s roster to push Cutting Edge for 9.1. We raid on Saturday 5 - 9 PM PST and Sunday 5 - 8 PM PST. Hit me up on discord if you have any questions or are interested. Lucro#6215

Hey would like to talk with you! Recruiting for a few teams… 2 of them are weekend, 1 is 2 day and other 1 day. Information and contact below (my copy/paste thing lol)

Team Safe Space

Raid Times:
Sunday: 10p-2a (CST) (this would be 11-3a EST, or 8p-12a PST)

Team Wolf Pack

Raid Times:
Friday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)
Saturday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)

Team Bwonsamdi & the Boys

Raid Times:
Wednesday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)
Thursday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)

Need all
All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
You can add me as a friend via discord:
Pnut#6212
You can also add me to btag:
pnutbutter#1472

Hey! If you’re looking for something laid back maybe we’re for you. We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST
Add me on discord: Neil#4199 and we can have a quick chat to see if we’re the right fit

Hey there, we’re Duplicitys Reach, a weekend raiding guild on thrall and I wanted to reach out and see if you were still looking! We’re 7/10 M with some solid low percent wipes on sludge and hope to kill it shortly.

We raid 9pm-12am Eastern friday/saturday. I think we might be an excellent fit, as our main goal is to continue pushing harder content and become a CE guild while maintaining our 2 day schedule and non toxic attitude.

If any of that interests you and you’re still looking, please reach out to Snarfing#4104 on discord or Snarfed#1335 on bnet

Hey man, if you are still looking I’d love to have a conversation. Gorlock#7739 on discord

Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom US-Proudmoore

Valiant raids Fridays and Saturdays 6p-9p pst. We are 4/10M 10/10H Castle Nathria . We are a laid back team that enjoys having fun in raid, while still making sure we focus on progression. We are striving for CE in Shadowlands. We joke around etc. during trash mobs, but then focus on boss pulls. Our team likes to do M+ Keys together and we are active on Discord.

Current Progression 4/10M 10/10 H CN

Needs Looking for a few DPS and a Tank fill out our roster

Team Information: www eternal-kingdom com/valiant

Contacts Fly#0145

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a very large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others.

We have multiple raiding teams from novice teams to those pushing top US 200 and everything in between. If you arn’t interested in raiding and are looking for a casual we have that too. From farming runs to PvP. Eternal Kingdom might be the last guild you will ever join. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild website.

hey there I run a semi casual weekend guild on Illidan. We are AOTC focused, but push into mythic “casually” Hit me up on Discord if you are interested. YaBoiBangz#9359

Hi Bananashama,

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• Bnet: kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
  • Bnet: nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (Full)
Exceptional applicants!

Healers (full)

Melee DPS (1 slot)
Come melee the boss! UH dk, or warrior or something! :open_mouth:

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
Pewpew from away! come pew pew!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
Exceptional people can always apply!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me!

hey bananashaman, please add me on discord so we can talk about getting you in on some fun m+ pushes and mythic prog. we’re currently pushing 18-20 keys and are 2/10M with hungering down to sub 50% after just 1 hr of prog - we’re a newish group, formed just 2 months ago so please understand we’re actually super pro but also new haha :slight_smile:

we’re Horde on US-Tichondrius, so for the raid team to work out long term you’d have to xfer. but m+ long term you can join our community from any realm
raid times are Wed/Thurs 6-9 PST

discord is derp#9197 (preferred)
bnet is mynamjef#1202

Hey man. Your raid times would work out really well for me heading into next raid tier. Interested in having a conversation.

Yo Bananashama

If you’re still looking for a home, Next Pull for Sure is a 7/10 M Horde raiding guild on Mal’Ganis that raids Saturdays & Sundays, 7-10 PM CST.

I currently need more ranged dps for progression.

You can contact me @ battletag: Zeno#1740 or discord: Zeno#4357 if you’re interested.

Good luck in your search

Hey there Banaanashama! We are currently looking for exceptional range DPS to help fill out our range DPS roster and we think you would be a great fit! Going to link below the regular guild information. It also includes a link to a guild application as well as some contact information for 2 of the officers. Hope to hear from you soon, if not, good luck on all your future adventures!

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Full
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec
RDPS: Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Current Progression
Castle Nathria
10/10H
7/10M

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have past mythic raiding experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application

Hey we’d love to have you, please send me a friend request either on Bnet at Snarfing#1335 or on Discord for Snarfing#4104.

Update btw we killed sludge and are starting SLG next week