Ele Shaman LF 1-2 day/week Heroic/Early mythic team

Hi there, I’m the GM of a top 100 US guild and play my ele shaman on the side. I’m looking to find a relaxed 1-2 day a week guild to raid with where I can just sit back and play - I’d prefer a heroic or early mythic group, with preferred raid nights of Monday/Wednesday (the later the better!). If your team is in need of someone with a lot of high end experience and is in need of a ranged dps, hit me up!

Stormcaster#1629

bump - still looking!

Not sure how you feel about being Alliance but we could use a cool-minded individual such as yourself. I like your personality from the post and believe you’d be a good fit with our raid team =)

☆Novus Sanctum☆
Alliance guild on the Lightbringer server.

DPS

• We are in need of Hunter and Shaman DPS that can bring their own special personality to the team =).

Tanks

• We are in need of 1 Main Tank, this would ideally be either Monk or DK.

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

Currently 8/8H and 2/8M ULDIR

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Be ilvl 340
• Have at least 18 points in your Heart of Azeroth
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it’s time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do +10 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items. We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Amelyra
(Battletag):Tanoshii#1820
or
Recruiter Xhadöw
(Battletag): Xhadow#1889

Hey Dewpoint,

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday starting at 8pm EST. I’m not sure if this works for your schedule but we are looking for range dps, and fit the description you gave of what you’re looking for. Feel free to hit us up if you’d like more information, and Good Luck!!

Hello!

If you’re open to going Alliance add my btag since we’re always looking for chill ranged DPS (who isn’t). We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently raiding Heroic Uldir for an AOTC push and recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled but we started raiding in late October 2018 and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 5/8 - Mythic 0/8
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto#1337 on btag.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!