Ele shaman feedback

Elemental Shaman Feedback on PTR:

Thank you, and please make the 3 gameplay styles—Fire, Weaver, and Lightning—viable. Thanks!

• Weaver: Too many buttons, and if you go Farseer, you have 8 buttons to press.
  • Lightning/Fire Hybrid: The Lava branch doesn’t feel impactful on Lightning abilities.
  • Ascendance: It’s okay.
  • Fire Build: It’s dead with the changes to Ascendance and Deeply Rooted Elements. Please give the option to choose between the old Fire version with a Fire/Lava focus or the current version. In my opinion, Fire is dead.
  • Weaver (Fire-oriented): Has embarrassing downtime.
  • Deeply Rooted Elements: In 10 minutes, it activates 3 times (even with the Aftershock build). I suggest reducing the damage power but allowing any ability to activate it.
  • Elemental Pet: The cooldowns are too long, and when they activate, they don’t provide enough DPS boost to justify such a high CD.
  • Tempest: The proc rate has been lowered, and Maelstrom generation is very slow, even with the Aftershock build. On retail, I have a 9-10% proc rate; on the PTR, it’s 5-7%.
  • Maelstrom: It’s really slow, and there are dead moments in every setup.
  • Pure Lightning Build: I tried a pure Lightning build without Flame Shock and Lava Burst. It’s viable in terms of DPS, but the gameplay is terrible. Could you make Tempest replace Lava Burst with a cooldown and cast time, and have Lightning Rod activate it instantly? Or integrate charges into Lightning Shield, where each Lightning ability gives a charge and each charge powers up Electrified Lasso so we can use it in rotation? Is it possible to have a build where everything is passive? Rod, Thunderstrike, Earth Fury?
  • Stormbringer Central Talent: It looks great on paper, but it’s currently bugged and can’t be tested.

Great improvement compared to the rework in beta—thanks!

1 Like

just… please… dont bring back the ice sh*t to the rotation… PLEASE

1 Like

Everyone is happy with the current Elemental after 11.0.0 rework. Please don’t implement these 11.0.5 changes. Nobody asks or wants them.