Elder Graveborn - Elders of Eastern Kingdom

I’m a returning player who didn’t play shadowlands really, and I’m trying to get this achievement but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to find this NPC. I understand I have to go to the timeline before BFA but the NPC Zidormi is not showing up for me. I read somewhere that you needed to complete a shadowlands quest to unlock her but that was posted during shadowlands so I’m not sure if that’s still the case. Any help would be really appreciated!

The Brill area has been overlaid with so many phasing layers it is getting hard to predict what will happen.

First, you may be able to find Zidormi even if the map doesn’t say she is there. She is supposed to be at 69.5 62.7, or just south of the F in Balnir’s Farmstead on the map.

If she definitely isn’t there, there is a couple of other things it could be. Did your toon ever start BfA? You have to at least have done the BfA intro (ie Welcome to Boralus / Zandalar achievement) to remove one of the many obscuring layers.

If that doesn’t help (and this will sound pretty sus but sadly it can work), you can try leaving the area in different directions and returning. You need to go far enough to trigger a map change. The phasing is so overloaded you can get different results depending on how you get there. For Horde toons apparently portalling in from Org has the best results but Alliance toons obviously don’t have that option.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips! It ended up being that I needed to go to Orbios and do a quest (with an invisible marker) from Genn Greymane and follow that quest line until it ended. Not too upset though since it awards an elf customization and a title but still very convoluted.

1 Like