Either CMs are on Xmas holiday or they dont care at all anymore

Well a lot of people have said that they think he is rude and looks down on players that don’t play the game his way is all.

That rumor only applies to the EU branch of customer service. Not the US branch.

Well there’s a few green MVPS still around they will respond if they feel that something is worth commenting on. Metro talked a lot in my thread the other day, we disagreed on a lot of things but agreed on a few points.

The green MVPs aren’t Blizzard employees. They are posters (like you and I), who have been found to regularly post helpful information. Often they have their “specialty” areas (not necessarily on purpose, but personal preference/what they are passionate about). Like one green MVP may really focus on technical support replies. Another may really just be into Lore/RP.

1 Like

Yeah but they are still valuable and what they have to say can still be helpful. I admit though that I’m more likely to listen to Bluespacecow than Metro lol.

I hope it’s understood that some issues probably won’t be commented on by the community team, that some companies will never fully spill the beans so to speak. Especially around issues such as finance and HR management.

Obviously players will discuss these issues on the forums, but to expect direct feedback on them all is probably somewhat of an unreasonable expectation.

The primary function of these forums are, and it has been brought up before, is player to player conversation about the game, “World of Warcraft”. If you have issues you would like to talk about that involve the game, then by all means avail yourself. Blue have stated from time to time that they would rather see player to player discussions evolve naturally. That a blue post will sometimes throw off the natural flow of a thread.

Not to mention that they did warn that they would be out of the offices for the holidays, and that will likely extend into next week as we approach the new year. So please, continue to throw out ideas and feedback, those are always gathered by the community team as a whole, and given to the developers for consideration.

2 Likes

It’s not like they have a reason to care: the over-hyped patch was shipped, the raid is still a month out, and the 6-month mount subs are still running for at least 2 more months. Bliz doesn’t need to placate people with more ‘just wait till we can show you’ and ‘we’ve been discussing that’ misdirection at the moment.

Now go do your emissary and save up your residium like they told you to hit those daily metrics to until they need to make sure you pay your sub again

Like Boeing and some of the other big companies, Blizz gives their people a couple of weeks off every December for the holidays. They’ll be back shortly after New Years.

2 Likes

Pretty much everyone who has a corporate/office job takes off during the week between Christmas and New Years. Gotta spend them vacation days. Also, I guess spending time with family is important.

Oh trust me… Cms? Mods? They’re lurking for sure. The lack of chatter from them is no surprise though.

I’m pretty sure they have twitter, I mean if you have some pressing issue.

Sorry guys, it’s well past Xmas so the devs have no excuse. They’re lazy and unmotivated just like BfA.

They’re waiting for a new T&E video to comment on.

Not that I care if CM’s are around since they don’t really have anything ever to share but if you think Metrohahahawhatever is anywhere equal to a CM you are insanely mistaken.

Dave and Kevin they like walks on the beach and share a love for throwing skittles at the cleaners.

I swear… why do we have stickies even

He isn’t a cm, all he can do on these forums is give his opinion, or advice just like everyone else. He doesn’t have any more power than any other player.

It’s literally the period between Christmas and New Years dude.

Show some respect. Amazingly the people you’re trashing here have lives and families too.

1 Like

Any one who has the authority to speak in Blizzards name is probably on vacation.

Most greens are worthless.

1 Like