Either CMs are on Xmas holiday or they dont care at all anymore

Last post from a CM was 8+ days ago. You would think a multi billion dollar small indie company would have at least one on staff. So much going on in their own backyard yet they fail to communicate. It almost seems like they were told to not communicate. There are fires to be put out in almost every section of these forums and its getting worse every day.

2 Likes

Um yeah they did say they were going on holiday to spend time with their families sorry you missed the memo.

Not saying that your problems/issues aren’t important btw, but they did say they wouldn’t be around as much. Green MVP Metro dude has still been around though, though I think a lot of people don’t like him that much. Oh well.

9 Likes

Also im pretty sure they have people left in the office.

1 Like

They said they were going to be gone over the holidays and it is still “the holidays” till Wednesday. Your problems will still be there next week, let them spend time with their families.

6 Likes

What exactly are you expecting a CM to do?

What CM duties are being left undone?

Threads are still being moderated as needed.

4 Likes

You mean locking anything that goes against what they want people to see? What about the legit concerns? Screw those right?

Not everyone wants to live on the internet 24/7 like me, the internet can be a pretty hostile place if you don’t have a thick skin.

3 Likes

And thats why they get paid for that.

Lmao, the CMs dont lock them. It’s done automatically after a thread gets reported enough times, much like this one probably will be. They review them later.

2 Likes

So I am going to guess that they are gone for the holiday since they said they were going to be gone over the holiday. Though maybe you’re right. Maybe they decided to come to work anyways and intentionally not post just to see how ticket off they could make you.

2 Likes

I sure do love when suppositions get answered in the same topic name so I don’t have to bother reading the post.

I don’t know the full story, and I know that Youtube tends to exaggerate and make up stuff to support their narratives, so I am not saying this is true, but there is a rumor going around Youtube that Blizzard offered a lot of employers money to quit their jobs, but again just because Youtube said it doesn’t mean it’s true. But sometimes where there is smoke, there’s fire…

What are you wanting CMs to post on that they could if they were working?

You say EITHER they are on holiday or they don’t care, but insist they don’t care when people tell you they are indeed on holiday. Why not just shorten the post title to begin with?

5 Likes

What gave you that idea? >.>

2 Likes

General forums low IQ as always.

never change GD.

4 Likes

Well a lot of people have said that they think he is rude and looks down on players that don’t play the game his way is all.

That rumor only applies to the EU branch of customer service. Not the US branch.

Well there’s a few green MVPS still around they will respond if they feel that something is worth commenting on. Metro talked a lot in my thread the other day, we disagreed on a lot of things but agreed on a few points.

The green MVPs aren’t Blizzard employees. They are posters (like you and I), who have been found to regularly post helpful information. Often they have their “specialty” areas (not necessarily on purpose, but personal preference/what they are passionate about). Like one green MVP may really focus on technical support replies. Another may really just be into Lore/RP.

1 Like