ED or Moon Guard

Which has more quality RP going on these days?

I prefer guild RP and organized events over random/generic pick-up RP. Also faction doesn’t matter to me, can be either.

MG has a very large alliance RP community, but aside from that always find people on the docks, even in every district of SW rping. Horde side is kinda dead, but there are some guilds on MG horde. I would just make horde on WrA if you want some quality RP.

1 Like

If you prefer organized events you’re better off here. Walk up just never took off. We’ve made a concerted effort but, likely owing to the servers RPPVP origin, not too many of us seem to idle unlese que’d for something.

Tend to be about 2 to 5 events on Horde side a week. Obviously things are a bit on the low end now as most have IRL stuff to worry about that’s going to trump WoW. But I’d expect a boom as everyone gets a home routine going.

Blue Side seems to have no shortage of events either. In fact we’ve a cross faction RPPVP tonight in about an hour.

3 Likes

Yeah, if you prefer event oriented and guild RP, ED is the place to be.

2 Likes

Moon Guard.

2 Likes

If you’re not wanting to be limited to a guild for RP, definitely MG.

I will say, ED has wonderful guilds though. MG is more walk up, always public events etc.

Moon Guard is more Erotic RP while ED is more War RP we tend to RP like it was the WWE like one person has said.

Moonguard alliance rp… It has a bit of a … Reputation

3 Likes

RPers on ED they are under the protection of RP Community Counsel a lot of us don’t care if you RP or not on ED as long as you enjoy yourself. We do tend to get RP trolls they are not that bad.

Your better off at Moonguard because they have a Youtuber making content there that is funny.

To live the Dream or to not live the Dream, that is the question.

ED not friendly to Goldshiring.

The thread seems super dead but so does the rest of ED forum but I’ll throw my opinion in since I have a superiority complex and I instinctively think that everyone else’s opinion is worthless.

ED RP back in the day was top-notch and competed with fellow RP servers like Moonguard and Wyrmrest while providing a good hint of bloodthirsty RP-WPVP. But that was like 4 years ago. As a result of multiple exoduses off ED and notable RP center-pieces of the community disappearing the roleplay community as a whole has dwindled substantially.

tl;dr is that RP here devolved- if you want real RP, look elsewhere

2 Likes

I’ve played on many RP servers including Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord. My experience with those servers is that they are insanely toxic. You’ll find god moding, superiority complexes, bullying, and rampant blantant and flagrant cybersex all throughout both.

Not to mention how bad the RP is on those communities. They both have a bad reputation and are disliked by many across the WoW community. I absolutely love ED. There is RP everywhere in ED. It’s like Nike, just do it! This is a good server. Even the non RP’ers that I have come across have shown respect.