Echoing Void

Relatively speaking, it’s like they got a 50% damage buff…

2 Likes

it only procs the damge if they take damage, stop hitting him and tell your dps to go their healer

oh, and dont stack

So he’s not a viable target anymore?

And we can’t use any cleave/AOE abilities when he’s nearby?

This is incorrect. It procs off their damaging abilities (acquiring a stack) anytime they acquire a stack it has a chance to start ticking down (it won’t build stacks while ticking down).

There isn’t really any solid counterplay other than don’t be near them while its ticking down.

1 Like

lmao trollin hard

it stacks and procs off damage done

imagine a world where you cant hit certain targets and are forced to play “never untar the least viable target”
oh wait dh/dk

5 Likes

Can’t wait till I get it. I bet as soon as I do blizzard will nerf it by like 80% or something.

9 Likes

Hurry up and get it pls

9 Likes

Literally faced 4 echoing voids in a row where it was their highest damage by far… Worst than legendary rng by miles. Kids went up 20-30% dps overnight from 1 drop… okay blizz. Meanwhile everyone else is screwed with their measily 500 dps ritual or stat thing…

Already seeing a lot of “echoing void only” in arena lfg descriptions lol.

12 Likes

Everyday I try to /w Unaware-Tichondrius and player is not found.

Oh that’s weird, maybe I read it wrong. I was pretty sure it said chance to unleash when taking damage. Perhaps I’m mixing together the + Vers proc affix and echoing. :man_facepalming:

Pretty sure its actually bugged, every ability gives it a stack, rather than just moves that deal damage. I switched to MW and every single heal cast, including soothing mist gave me a stack and would proc the damage.

tassili put me on ignore

0 reason 2 log into alliance if i cant tell him he sucks

2 Likes

Or in my screenshot, 50%…

Imagine getting 1 drop and their overall damage increases from like 20k dps to 30k dps…

It’s bonkers.

2 Likes

When everything points to going back Horde, my guild, your love, Lasso and the kids… Axtin keeps saying Alliance.

There’s no context to this. We can’t see hit count, damage seems fairly low across the board, don’t have a target amount…

When people like you bring insufficient data to the table it is pretty friggin’ annoying. EV does about 12-18% of someone’s damage right now, more so favoring classes with high up time and melee.

1 Like

Non-destros?

PvPers without Echoing Void?

5 Likes

The stacks are dispellable, hope this helps.

2 Likes

They auto proc 3 stacks 1 second after you dispell it… Not worth the dispell CD

1 Like

yup

when its pulsing and have nothing else to do i’ll purge retardless

I purged a guy with it nonstop and it still ended up at 11% of his damage.

This season sucks. This gearing sucks. This system sucks. This game sucks.

12 Likes