Echoes of Ny'alotha problems

I have multiple alts that are able to get the new currency and vendor with MOTHER. That being said, my main which is a warrior Sgthaatred, is unable to get either the currency or vendor. I have a rank 4 on him and it clearly works with my other alts, so from what I have been reading so far, I have done all of the “required” steps to unlock this. I don’t know what else to do at this point. This is the one character that I wouldn’t want this to happen to.

You likely won’t need the vendor or the currency. Unless one of your alts has a rank 3 essence your main does not.

3 Likes

It’s only to buy essences on one character that a different character already earned and knows at the forge.

3 Likes

In order for your main to earn Echoes, one of your other characters must have a Rank 3 that your main doesn’t have and can use. Otherwise, you won’t just earn Echoes arbitrarily, you have to be working towards the purchase of a Rank 3 Essence another character has.

I hope that clears up any confusion.

2 Likes

Gotcha, ok I will look into the ranks on my alts and see if that is causing the issue. I appreciate all of the responses!

2 Likes