Echoes of Ny'alotha missing?

Just to be clear Xisgcrazy, nobody in this thread actually had any missing. If you’re referring to your posting character, you likely didn’t either. I say that based on your armory and your essences already on your necklace.

You would only have started earning echoes this week when the changes went live. Prior to that, if your main had all the upgrades already, then they wouldn’t have been earning any echos.

4 Likes

thank for the reply it happen when i cant buy item from mother. but my alt can buy item but not my main can not buy so i read about the bug. about the svr reset. so i waited for the svr reset. after the reset mother item can be buy but end up my echoes when missing.

It was not a bug at the time. When they were introduced you would not get echos on a character that did not have a level 3 essence that another character did have. You would only get them on the characters that did not have the level 3 essences already. Mother would not offer anything if there were no essences you qualified for.

They changed what echos could buy. You can now buy corruptions and keys as well. So all characters can now earn echos and buy things from Mother.

They aren’t missing. Your character was not able to get them until they made the change to what Mother offers.

2 Likes