<Echelon> - Inclusive, casual friendly guild - Looking for more friends

Guild: Echelon
Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/guild/us/icecrown/echelon
Server: Icecrown - Server is CST
Connected servers: Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade, Onyxia, Garona, Malygos
Faction: Horde
Language: English, Bad English
Content (Raid) Times: Wednesday 9:00pm CST (two hours), Sunday 8:00pm CST (three hours)
Discord (preferred): Vaylen#9528
In-Game (Icecrown server): Wiconi, Taytay, Soulsword

Hello everyone,
My name is Jeff, and I represent a small Horde Guild on Icecrown called Echelon. I love my guild, and the people in it. We have worked very hard to not only cultivate a good space to play our favorite game with good people, but with our favorite people.

Echelon is an inclusive place that accepts those of all backgrounds, and ways of life. We have members who are proudly a part of many diverse backgrounds, and lifestyles. Creating a “family” environment makes for a safe space for anyone. We are all just playing a video game here friends.

Echelon isn’t a guild built to AOTC content in the first week of drops. We are a guild built on a fundamental principle of knowing, and appreciating our guild mates, our friends, and our gaming family. We want to be able to clear “current” content within it’s time table. We want to be able to experience all the game has to offer in “current” timelines. We just need to find the right friends to come along on that journey with us.

We are currently 3/10 Normal Castle Nathria
We intend to finish CN, and move directly to Normal Sanctum of Domination for Normal, and Heroic clearing.

• I don’t care if you have never raided.
  • I don’t care if your spec is not what Wowhead says should be played.
  • I don’t care if you have never had the opportunity to play with the right group.
  • I don’t care if you have ever played WoW before.

We currently have a roster of about 20 members, and a regularly playing group of about 10-12. We are prepared to start our raid schedule with clearing normal content. We are looking for more friends to make our roster just a bit bigger.

While I will be happy to have a conversation with ANYONE, and I do not recruit based off of raid position, we do have a very distinct need for healers, and a tank. I want to bring the right people into our family, so if you are not either of these, I still would love to speak to you!

• We will be clearing current content.
  • We will be running high level mythic dungeons.
  • We will be doing all that the game has to offer. Classic runs. Xmog runs. Mount farming. Fun things that are always promised to people, we do for the camaraderie, and feeling of accomplishment.

At the end of the day here friends…We just want to spend our IRL free time playing a good game. We might as well be doing it with the best people, right?
I asked some of my guild members to give me their thoughts, and hopefully let you hear more voices than just my own on why Echelon is the best place to play World of Warcraft. Here’s what they have to say:

• Mochacaffe, Warrior DPS
    “Great atmosphere, encouraging, doesn’t feel like a job like other guilds.”

• Pharmacee, Hunter DPS
    “I was terrified that I would be surrounded by WoW vets who wouldn’t have the time or patience to allow a member completely new to the game and history to grow; couldn’t be farther from the truth with echelon, whether you have played WoW since vanilla or picked it up a day ago you’ll feel welcome and challenged!”

Juhanee, Warlock DPS
“This is the best Sea of Thieves guild I’ve ever been in. It’s cool that we sometimes play WoW too.”

Long story, incredibly short…
If you have been looking for a place to play WoW, with the best people that you could possibly play with…There’s a good chance that Echelon might be the right place for you.Please feel free to contact me directly on Battlenet, Discord, or in game?

1 Like