Echelon - Icecrown: Casual, community first guild

Guild: Echelon
Realm: Icecrown - NA - Retail
Attached Realms: Malygos, Garona, Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade, Onyxia

I love my guild, and the people in it. We have worked very hard to not only cultivate a good space to play our favorite game with good people, but with our favorite people. Echelon is an inclusive place that accepts those of all backgrounds, and ways of life. We have members who are proudly a part of many diverse backgrounds, races, sexualities, gender identifications, and lifestyles. We are inclusive. We create safety for everyone. Creating a “family” environment makes for a safe space for anyone. We are all just playing a video game here friends. Echelon isn’t a guild built to AOTC content in the first week of drops. We have ZERO end game goals or aspirations currently. We have NO plans to raid, etc… We are a guild built on a fundamental principle of knowing, and appreciating our guild mates, our friends, and our gaming family. We want to be able to clear “current” content if it’s in our time table.

• I don’t care if you have never raided.
  • I don’t care if your spec is not what Wowhead says should be played.
  • I don’t care if you have never had the opportunity to play with the right group.
  • I don’t care if you have ever played WoW before.

We will be doing all that the game has to offer. ESPECIALLY when The War Within comes out!!! We enjoy doing the fun things that are always promised to people, we do for the camaraderie, and feeling of accomplishment. At the end of the day here friends…We just want to spend our IRL free time playing a good game. We might as well be doing it with the best people, right? Long story short… If you have been looking for a place to play WoW, with the best people that you could possibly play with…There’s a good chance that Echelon might be the right place for you. If this feels right, contact me:

• Reply to this post
  • Discord: Fadedskyjeff