Ebon Might

Ion walks into the Blizzard HQ kitchen and says “Lets talk about the new season”.

Gordon Ramsay - “SHUT UP, YOU DONKEY!”

2 Likes

I mean, at the time I made my statement it wasn’t wrong, and I don’t play Aug so your logic about your cute acronym is very flawed lol.

Only one that seems broken here is you, considering you’re playing forum detective with zero regard for context to win an argument that you made up for yourself.

Go off King, I’m here for it.

2 Likes

Tfw starting arguements in a week old thread

Necromania

1 Like

Not everyone hawks the forums all day every day; it was the first time I’d logged in to see the notification.

If you’re crying necro about the five days that elapsed before my response but not them quoting people from literally months ago, you’ve got some cognitive issues.

Well now youre starting a fight with everyone on the board

You’ve got a loose definition of “everyone”.

assuming you are new here

<— general chats that way tyvm

this scuffle woulda never happened if evoker had 2 specs only

1 Like

Oh but you made it general chat the moment you tried to point out that I was necroing for responding five days later when referencing a post that literally necro’d quotes from months ago.

I loved that you tried to push right past that straight into ad hominem though.

Seems like you’re the one vibing with general chat ignorance, kiddo. Not even worth my time.

This is actually fair.

Got gaslit into thinking i could pick up aug and suffer from success but boy do i get ran over by double melee and me being bad

1 Like

emerald dream patch, can we dream augment out of the game?

Augmentation rating doesnt count and i will stand by that for the rest of my life

2 Likes

Staggers me that a grown ah dude actually sat there and typed all that out in 2023

Maintaining the same unreservedly smug energy the whole way through

Boggling bro

1 Like

Ovens were designed to pick up hot plate, scream at hot plate, open up window, wait for people patiently, scream at hot plate, throw hot plate at people

hey man! shoosh shoosh!

I’m just not reading that

Some people are dedicated crayola fans

1 Like