Eating causes nearby mobs to aggro

This is a bit of a weird one.

Every time I eat a feast or buff food from Dragonflight, any nearby mobs whether neutral or hostile will immediately aggro on my character and start attacking. This includes inside and out of instances. It only happens whenever I loot the random conjured item after eating.

Issue happens even after a full UI reset.

The Conjured Dessert is created due to the equip effect from Chef’s Splendid Rolling Pin.
Aggro only happens when the item is created and placed in my bags. So if I already have a Conjured Dessert in my bags, another isn’t created and I don’t get aggro. The aggro distance is quite big, probably around 50 yards.
The aggro issue started with this new patch. I’ve had the item equipped for a long time.

I can also confirm the exact moment the conjured dessert is created, is the moment when NPCs will engage you in combat. This has caused me many wipes in raid before figuring out the exact cause when everyone is eating a feast. Chat log timestamps of boss yells is identical to the timestamp the conjured dessert is created. You don’t even need to have the NPC targeted in order for it to engage you in combat. Only workaround is to unequip the item, or to already have a conjured dessert in your bags (as it is unique and another one cannot be created).